ABF | ABF Driver John H. Earns Fourth National Driving Championship

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
FORT SMITH, Ark., Aug. 18 , 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ABF® Driver John Hazlett won the National Truck Driving Championship in the Three-Axle Class during the 74th National Truck Driving Championships in Orlando, Fla., August 9-13, 2011. Hazlett, who operates from the ABF service center in Vincentown, N.J., is now a four-time National Champion. He previously won National Truck Driving Championships in 1994, 2000 and 2007. He has driven for ABF since 1986.

"Winning a National Truck Driving Championship four times is a huge accomplishment, and we are very proud of John Hazlett. Everyone at ABF greatly appreciates the dedication and hard work he puts into every endeavor," said ABF President and CEO Wes Kemp. "It is due to the commitment and leadership of outstanding employees like John that ABF has a well-earned reputation as a trusted supply-chain partner."

Hosted by the American Trucking Associations (ATA), the national competition highlights the driving skills, industry knowledge and work ethic of professional truck drivers, along with their contribution to the safety of America's highways. Professional drivers earn the right to compete in the National Championships by winning state driving championships and by maintaining accident-free driving records for the preceding year.....................

ABF Driver John Hazlett Earns Fourth National Driving Championship -- FORT SMITH, Ark., Aug. 18 , 2011 /PRNewswire/ --

I guess this finally proves that ABF has the best drivers in the industry. I've heard people say that before but I thought it was just talk, until now.

I know my husband loves being a truck driver. To know you are the best must be a great feeling. Hats off to you John to take the time to prove it 4 times. Kudos