ABF | ABF expands in Asia

It's my understanding that the "relief billing" departments in FSM and other DC's are being closed and freight bill entry is being contracted out to workers in Asia.

It's my understanding that the "relief billing" departments in FSM and other DC's are being closed and freight bill entry is being contracted out to workers in Asia.

If that's true then maybe Truckchik will end her constant Dayton bashing and turn her rage towards the Far East.

If that's true then maybe Truckchik will end her constant Dayton bashing and turn her rage towards the Far East.

So I guess it is ok for you to cry the blues when it looked like utility drivers where going to invade linehaul. But not ok for me to complain when our work was shipped out to another location where they hired people below our current standards to replace us. Great teamster brother. I pay my dues just like you do.

So I guess it is ok for you to cry the blues when it looked like utility drivers where going to invade linehaul. But not ok for me to complain when our work was shipped out to another location where they hired people below our current standards to replace us. Great teamster brother. I pay my dues just like you do.

You made personal attacks on Dayton as if we benefit from billing moving to our dc. I made no personal attacks on utility as to infer that they were conniving against us as you did in your attacks.

I like how we both pay dues because that's all any teamsters usually have in common. My point is that Dayton teamsters were not deserving of your remarks and I'm anxious to see your comments against the citizenry of the Far East.