ABF | ABF Freight Pay And Pension Battle With YRC Might Continue

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
capturekq.jpg

US – Despite a Court in Arkansas throwing out their case on Thursday, and the fact they were ‘playing at home’ by lodging their suit against the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Union and competitors YRC Worldwide in a local Court, less than truckload (LTL) carriers ABF Freight Systems state on the website dedicated to their legal action that they are considering next steps, including possibly an appeal of the decision to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
ABF Freight Pay And Pension Battle With YRC Might Continue - Latest industry shipping news from the Handy Shipping Guide

Of course you file in the local court. Should they have filed it in Fargo? Let us know, handyshippingguide. You are the authority on this.

YRCW and ABF in bed together ... against Teamsters!

capturekq.jpg

US – Despite a Court in Arkansas throwing out their case on Thursday, and the fact they were ‘playing at home’ by lodging their suit against the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Union and competitors YRC Worldwide in a local Court, less than truckload (LTL) carriers ABF Freight Systems state on the website dedicated to their legal action that they are considering next steps, including possibly an appeal of the decision to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
ABF Freight Pay And Pension Battle With YRC Might Continue - Latest industry shipping news from the Handy Shipping Guide

ABF continuing legal action against Teamsters?

That's a laugh!

ABF got what they want!

Just like YRCW...ABF can screw their employees!
NUFF SAID!

wild deuce

YRCW and ABF
in bed together!

I'd like to know what ABF got. If I remember correctly (WE) gave ABF the NO vote and within two weeks they had more frt. than they knew what to do with, hiring system wide, continued to buy new equip. and still made money. Plus making their monthly contributions to the Pension fund and might I add still Paying (Full Rate). Apparently I'm missing something or don't see the (BIG) picture. If you could enlighten as to what (ABF) got I'm interested in your response, cause apparently I missed something. Happy Trails and Be Safe.

I'd like to know what ABF got. If I remember correctly (WE) gave ABF the NO vote and within two weeks they had more frt. than they knew what to do with, hiring system wide, continued to buy new equip. and still made money. Plus making their monthly contributions to the Pension fund and might I add still Paying (Full Rate). Apparently I'm missing something or don't see the (BIG) picture. If you could enlighten as to what (ABF) got I'm interested in your response, cause apparently I missed something. Happy Trails and Be Safe.

There "ARE" Morons amongst us...as there always will be. (and they don't even know it)