ABF | ABF Lawsuit

Keep fanning the flames, its what you do. Your belligerance, lies and made-up BS I can ignore. I'm just here for Muler to post that he asked Jeff if he was wrong, and the Response. Yes/OK, or No/Wrong. Either way- Mules can end this with one post.

Again...you arrogance comes shining through...just who are you to demand anything from a Mod?

And...just who cares if you end this or not...after all...it is you that's making a complete fool of yourself.
roflmao.gif

Again...you arrogance comes shining through...just who are you to demand anything from a Mod?

And...just who cares if you end this or not...after all...it is you that's making a complete fool of yourself.
roflmao.gif
A fool with integrity.....I like it.

A fool with integrity.....I like it.

I thought jims was on your side there wolf...

Remember...there is a thread especially for you trolls...let's try and use it...unless you don't care about any other members...just yourself.

Who came here to do that? No one. Albag"s posts were comments on the judge telling them to follow the greivance procedures. My first comment was about Judge Wright. We've all praised ABF. What we've comaplined about wasn't ABF, but Muler's blabbing about a pm he received.

jimmy g: There is a thread started call get it off of your chest for that stuff about a PM. The ones who come here to bad mouth ABF know who they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is about the lawsuit. If you go back and read some of the post you will see who. At least wolf took it off of this thread I respect that.

I took it off- Docker keeps putting it back on. I take it off- he stalks, starts it again.
I've not bad-mouthed ABF.

Muler can end this with one post- his answer from Jeff.

Docker: It is really fun how the other guys come here to tell us how bad ABF is doing. They know more than the people who work here. Well read # 5&6 of this link and you will see how bad off we are. (Arkansas Best Corporation: Mid-Quarter Update Confirms Long-Term Buying Opportunity - Seeking Alpha. Damm we are really bad off. Like Mrs. McReynolds said in #6 we are not in a 34 billion market any more but now in a 200 billion market, ABF is sitting there with upward of 120 mill in the bank and growing. So there is a lot of room to grow.
Truxforever
the reason we are here is the next "event" for the Teamsters will be with ABF. Admittedly I never worked for ABF.....In my career if one Carrier comes up with a Brilliant plan the others can't wait to do the same. We Yrc went through it....and I would guess you will see some of the same, hopefully not. If no one wants to hear it thats good. The thing is its almost impossible to sit and watch silently while a minority of the ABF guys use snid comments and double edged words to take shots without replies from us.....And from that Minority we have heard for over two years how YRC Teamsters should handle the Banks, the Ibt, Wall-street, Zollars, Etc and you turn around and say we know nothing of ABF, therefore we should be quite. Common sense would say ABF is not in the position it was before the YRC Concessions and you qouted a source that told you otherwise. That same source has in the past said how bad off YRC was but the ABF minority suggested it should be ignored....I'm confused and rambling.

wolf
I never said that anyone from YRC knows nothing of ABF,. I said that they know more of what's going on over here than the people who work here. I also never said anyone should be quite. Also I know hell we all know ABF was in a better position before YRC concessions. Also I never quoted a source that said ABF was better off now than before, the source said that ABF was not that bad off. It said the out look was a little brighter in the future with the new market. I have no problem with anyones opinion. So what you are saying in your post is that some of the YRC guys come here to get even because some from here went over there. Wolf you also know some come here just to cause trouble.

wolf
I never said that anyone from YRC knows nothing of ABF,. I said that they know more of what's going on over here than the people who work here. I also never said anyone should be quite. Also I know hell we all know ABF was in a better position before YRC concessions. Also I never quoted a source that said ABF was better off now than before, the source said that ABF was not that bad off. It said the out look was a little brighter in the future with the new market. I have no problem with anyones opinion. So what you are saying in your post is that some of the YRC guys come here to get even because some from here went over there. Wolf you also know some come here just to cause trouble.
Then I misunderstood what you were saying. I read the first part of your post and in that vain I read the rest of the post, coming to the wrong conclusion. As far as the other question "because he came there" that is not what caused me to become involved.....it was the incessant "we are paying your pension" and "implied you were cowards" stuff that tired me. I even discontinued logging in to as not get sucked into the horsechit for awhile. The rest of my involvement, and why, is easily read in this thread alone. I can not say why for anybody else and tho I cannot prove anything my thoughts are yes, there are people on both sides that like to stir **** up. I do not agree that all the names being thrown out are guilty as charged. I will leave you with one last observation.......all arguments seem to be with Two People only....Maybe your next questions should be to them.

I took it off- Docker keeps putting it back on. I take it off- he stalks, starts it again.
I've not bad-mouthed ABF.

Muler can end this with one post- his answer from Jeff.

No...you come on here as a troll...plain and simple.

And I told you before troll...A Mod does not answer to you...in case you haven't been on here long enough to know how the chain of command works...let me explain it to you...it goes like this:

1. Member...you...Wolf...Albag and I are here

2. Mod...Muler is here

3. Super Mod

4. Administrator

Can you comprehend this now...or do I have to draw you a picture?

:LMAO: :biglaugh: pot, meet Kettle! Who posts every other post on here? :LMAO:

Let's get real here...I'm not the one trolling here and who's sole purpose in coming to the ABF forum is to call out a Mod and demand that he owes you an answer...am I? And don't forget...that's not all...even to the point of actually threatening a Mod with the ongoing intentional disruption of his forum until you receive that answer. Now...you tell me...do I have the facts straight?

Let's get real here...I'm not the one trolling here and who's sole purpose in coming to the ABF forum is to call out a Mod and demand that he owes you an answer...am I? And don't forget...that's not all...even to the point of actually threatening a Mod with the ongoing intentional disruption of his forum until you receive that answer. Now...you tell me...do I have the facts straight?
Don't put posts here that beg a response then cry when you get it...... So easy a Caveman can do it.

I'm Back Brothers. Now I will say this only one time. To those that have completely ruined this forum while I was gone. Post your hate for me on the made for thread. If you post one more off topic matter on any of these ABF threads you will be punished. I have had to take care of matters concerning family and friends. And to come back to this forum and see how a few have acted is beyond anything I could have imagined. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. There are Teamsters on here that did not deserve to read all your nonsense. But that is all over now GO OR BE GONE!

I'm Back Brothers. Now I will say this only one time. To those that have completely ruined this forum while I was gone. Post your hate for me on the made for thread. If you post one more off topic matter on any of these ABF threads you will be punished. I have had to take care of matters concerning family and friends. And to come back to this forum and see how a few have acted is beyond anything I could have imagined. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. There are Teamsters on here that did not deserve to read all your nonsense. But that is all over now GO OR BE GONE!
With ALL due respect, I hope that you truly intend that this statement applies to ANY and ALL. And I'm sure you know what I mean. I have taken some time to review my posts on this forum. And IMO there were NO inappropriate posts especially on this thread. I am quite prepared to move forward. Thoughtful and measured responses are what are needed, NOT instantaneous knee jerk rants.

With ALL due respect, I hope that you truly intend that this statement applies to ANY and ALL. And I'm sure you know what I mean. I have taken some time to review my posts on this forum. And IMO there were NO inappropriate posts especially on this thread. I am quite prepared to move forward. Thoughtful and measured responses are what are needed, NOT instantaneous knee jerk rants.
You sir need to go to the proper thread. Your participation in all this has not gone unnoticed. You are not the moderator on this forum so your bias evaluation holds no water in my decision making. For you to even insult my ABF Brothers and sisters by saying you found nothing wrong in your post is future proof of your lack of remorse. Go to the right thread last warning.

I agree,docker should be ashamed of himself on how he conducted himself in your absence.Nobody will be the least bit disappointed if you have him permanatly removed from the ABF forum. His childish words and tantrums have left an ugly stain on the reputation of ABF and all its employees.

Muler what did you think would happen when you left a chihuahua to guard the fort.
Take your name calling somewhere else. If you have a problem you can go to the thread for getting things off your chest. But remember there are limits to how far you can go. Enjoy your stay at the ABF HOUSE FORUM! PS Come on over. YOUR AWAITING BROTHER ALWAYS!

I agree,docker should be ashamed of himself on how he conducted himself in your absence.Nobody will be the least bit disappointed if you have him permanatly removed from the ABF forum. His childish words and tantrums have left an ugly stain on the reputation of ABF and all its employees.
Sorry I answered your second post before I saw your inappropriate first post. Take it to the proper thread. As for your assessment of people in my absence again take it to where it belongs.

Muler, I went to the proper thread and was stalked there. Its not a get it off your chest thread if getting it off is denigrated. I never insulted ABF, only your ABF stalking guy. All I want is Jeff's answer to something that happened in This Thread. Yes, Ok; or No, Wrong. Post that andf I leave in Peace. Thank you for your kind response.