ABF | ABF Lawsuit

Sorry docker, but I disagree with your conclusions. The lawsuit AND all relevant documents reveal the truth. You seem to want to ignore what does not support your conclusions. Nothing about ABF's lawsuit upsets me, the courts have ruled twice that the litigation is with out merit. The appeals court simply remanded the case back for review. I believe those facts will stifle any change to the current disparity between ABF and the YRCW Companies. In no way do I support that disparity. That never the less is the reality as I see it.

You can deny all you want about the lawsuit not upsetting you all you want but your actions tell a different story...you bring it up every chance you get along with misinformation like ABF is asking the courts to force ABF Teamsters into the same agreement as YRC...which you decline to show even how you came to that conclusion...let alone prove that fact. You refuse to show that because you know there is nothing in that lawsuit that can lead one to come to a reasonable conclusion that ABF is asking the courts to force ABF Teamsters into the same agreement as YRC. If there is...I can't see it...and you don't even have the courtesy to show me...so that leads me to come to the conclusion that you mentioned that for other reasons. Why...maybe to try and convince others to get upset at the ABF lawsuit like you? That is the reality as I see it!

As I have stated to you before...I don't give a crap about the lawsuit...I believe that is between the companies...the IBT and the courts to settle...but what I do care about is when others not from ABF come to our forum and spread false information on the lawsuit for their own personal reasons.

Since you also refused to provide proof for what I'm stating is a lie...I will ask you one more time...Show me where I want to blame YRC teamsters for ALL the problems in the union?

Hi Brothers..im from the YRC board..i make no secrets or bones about that and really dont post much...but im looking at this whole scenario..right around your contract time,and wondering are WE ALL being manipulated??? abf stock is heading down, yrc stock is heading up...my thoughts and concerns are,we are being manipulated by the bankers.....im looking to a future event when the two stock prices reach parity...Then watch out...i think the bankers step in and merge this animal of different entities together,with its pension responsibilities,into one mega beast,,please dont attack me..im just asking if anybody else senses some kind of manipulation in the cards...for all of us teamsters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhh there's manipulation going on alright, but I don't think it's the same as you do. YRC's manipulation is different from ABF's and I do not think that there is a movement on anywhere to force the two together. I think YRC's manipulation is pretty much in full swing or behind them with the fallout lingering on forever. Ours at ABF, on the other hand, is still evolving and is related directly to our current contract negotiations and mirrors what has happened in the past. I feel like a big ball of Silly Putty right about now.

Docker I comment on ABF's lawsuit here because that's what this thread is about. I don't ask anyone to believe me or take my word for ANYTHING. All I recommend is that people read all the documents and draw their own conclusions. Why does that bother you?

I know that you weren't accusing me of childish name calling DCM_Doc...but in all honesty I will admit that I have resorted to it many times...even to the point of being reprimanded for it...a fact that I'm not proud of but a fact still the same. I am alot of things but I do realize my faults and will admit them...even when I'm wrong but some people are incapable of that...even to the point of having to lie to cover up that fact...which is sad. It is those posters that I have no respect for or take anything they post as credible without proof.Plus...it is also those posters that insult just as well...but end up crying and whining when they get overwhelmed by the exchanges and call foul...you know...the ones that can dish it out but can't take it.

BTW...you never did answer my question about Joe being one of those that you were talking about...is there a reason for that or do you wish just not to answer on that?

Yes Docker, Joe was one of those who posted childish name calling remarks. I will go back to see how many more there were on this thread. None of it accomplished anything.

:wavey: I call Joe the Plumber Plunger Joe if that helps any. And I don't intend to stop.

Hi Brothers..im from the YRC board..i make no secrets or bones about that and really dont post much...but im looking at this whole scenario..right around your contract time,and wondering are WE ALL being manipulated??? abf stock is heading down, yrc stock is heading up...my thoughts and concerns are,we are being manipulated by the bankers.....im looking to a future event when the two stock prices reach parity...Then watch out...i think the bankers step in and merge this animal of different entities together,with its pension responsibilities,into one mega beast,,please dont attack me..im just asking if anybody else senses some kind of manipulation in the cards...for all of us teamsters.
I did see a yrc truck pulling an ABF trailer the other day.lol

:wavey: I call Joe the Plumber Plunger Joe if that helps any. And I don't intend to stop.
You are the biggest instigator on TB
imagesqtbnANd9GcR3c530A8rvNnwoC-o1H.jpg

____________ABFer
"help me please somebody I can't swim"

First off if you have come on here to ask a question or to post your opinion nobody will ATTACK YOU! Don't think just because some on this thread get called trouble makers it is just because of one or two post. Some have been causing trouble for a long time.
As for whether or not the companies are trying to manipulate us . I would have to say they are trying all the time. We have to only go on facts not lies and fear. And yes I do believe the stock prices are their doing. But remember yrc stock is a 325 to 1 ratio compared to ABF. At that ratio yrc stock value would be 1.84 cents a share. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Yes Docker, Joe was one of those who posted childish name calling remarks. I will go back to see how many more there were on this thread. None of it accomplished anything.

Thanks for answering my question DCM_Doc!

Docker I comment on ABF's lawsuit here because that's what this thread is about. I don't ask anyone to believe me or take my word for ANYTHING. All I recommend is that people read all the documents and draw their own conclusions. Why does that bother you?

Evidently...you didn't read my post...did you? For starters...you would know why that bothers me...read and try to comprehend this time...Ok?

You can deny all you want about the lawsuit not upsetting you all you want but your actions tell a different story...you bring it up every chance you get along with misinformation like ABF is asking the courts to force ABF Teamsters into the same agreement as YRC...which you decline to show even how you came to that conclusion...let alone prove that fact. You refuse to show that because you know there is nothing in that lawsuit that can lead one to come to a reasonable conclusion that ABF is asking the courts to force ABF Teamsters into the same agreement as YRC. If there is...I can't see it...and you don't even have the courtesy to show me...so that leads me to come to the conclusion that you mentioned that for other reasons. Why...maybe to try and convince others to get upset at the ABF lawsuit like you? That is the reality as I see it!

As I have stated to you before...I don't give a crap about the lawsuit...I believe that is between the companies...the IBT and the courts to settle...but what I do care about is when others not from ABF come to our forum and spread false information on the lawsuit for their own personal reasons.

Since you also refused to provide proof for what I'm stating is a lie...I will ask you one more time...Show me where I want to blame YRC teamsters for ALL the problems in the union?

Now...how about ending all your deceptive BS and just man up and finish what you started! How about answering my question which I will ask...yet one more time... Just what made you come to the conclusion that ABF is asking the courts to force ABF Teamsters into the same agreement as YRC?
It's really a pretty simple question Albag...so why are you refusing to answer it and even acknowledging it for that matter?

You said that you comment on ABF's lawsuit here because that's what this thread is about...then how about commenting on just what you read in the lawsuit that made you come to that conclusion.After all...that is why you decided to post on this thread...isn't it?

Also...Since you also refused to provide proof for what I'm stating is a lie...I will ask you for the third time now...Show me where I want to blame YRC teamsters for ALL the problems in the union?

Your obviously "thin skin" is showing docker. Perhaps you should examine your motives. Unlike many who spout, I HAVE read all the documents related to ABF's lawsuit; perhaps you should, too. Have you read ANY of the judicial decisions? From your inanely provocative responses OBVIOUSLY not. But perhaps after you have become more informed you will have answered many of the silly questions that you pose to me.
ABF DOES WANT IT'S TEAMSTERS AT THE SAME WAGES AND CONDITIONS AS YRCW TEAMSTERS.
You can bury your head in the sand and point fingers all you want. But in the end the FACTS DO speak for themselves.

Evidently...you didn't read my post...did you? For starters...you would know why that bothers me...read and try to comprehend this time...Ok?

Now...how about ending all your deceptive BS and just man up and finish what you started! How about answering my question which I will ask...yet one more time... Just what made you come to the conclusion that ABF is asking the courts to force ABF Teamsters into the same agreement as YRC?
It's really a pretty simple question Albag...so why are you refusing to answer it and even acknowledging it for that matter?

You said that you comment on ABF's lawsuit here because that's what this thread is about...then how about commenting on just what you read in the lawsuit that made you come to that conclusion.After all...that is why you decided to post on this thread...isn't it?

Also...Since you also refused to provide proof for what I'm stating is a lie...I will ask you for the third time now...Show me where I want to blame YRC teamsters for ALL the problems in the union?

Here we have the chief prostituting attorney in his finest hour demanding answers, demanding proof. Meaninglessly, maddeningly twisting the fact that the ABF law-suit is in fact not about telling the court the concessions granted to YRC should have been granted to all who were a party to the NMFA..or that the IBT had no right to grant concessions at all

OK, I'm an Outsider to this Forum. The Absurity of the entire thread draws observation. I intend to only make one post on this. Knock it or observe it as you will.

It Appears that all accept that Judge Susan Webber Wright dismissed the old suit and told ABF to not come back until they had exhausted the Grievance Process of their Contract. The irony of albag and Joe agreeing on this is not lost- they are Political Opposites. Their agreeing on this point shows the Validity of the Statement.

The thread then splits into groups of those that hate Joe (I'm not commenting on why); those that attack al for siding with Joe (see above- they're opposites!); and those that simply hope the judge will be emotional and not lump them with YRC.

IMO, Judge Wright will hold to her ruling. Her history is to not rush into rulings, and to stick to Established Law. This is the Judge who stripped then Prez Bill Clinton of his Law Liscence for lying to her Court. She rules via the Law, and is obviously not intimidated by power. I'm not a lawyer, and I'm guessing here- but her history is that if she orders you to not come back Until, and you do- you'll be sorry. I'm guessing that ABF can appeal it 10,000 times, but not get it heard if she keeps hearing it.

Take the emotion out; take the personal arguments out, and concentrate on the legalities. It APPEARs to be a negotiating tactic, and not much else.

I'm done now. Sorry for the observation....

Your obviously "thin skin" is showing docker. Perhaps you should examine your motives. Unlike many who spout, I HAVE read all the documents related to ABF's lawsuit; perhaps you should, too. Have you read ANY of the judicial decisions? From your inanely provocative responses OBVIOUSLY not. But perhaps after you have become more informed you will have answered many of the silly questions that you pose to me.
ABF DOES WANT IT'S TEAMSTERS AT THE SAME WAGES AND CONDITIONS AS YRCW TEAMSTERS.
You can bury your head in the sand and point fingers all you want. But in the end the FACTS DO speak for themselves.

LOL...No...albag...Perhaps you are the one that should examine you motives...after all...you are the one that won't answer a simple question.The big question is why...is it that you are afraid of looking like a fool or is it just the fact to came here to spread false information...you tell me!

You say that you HAVE read all the documents related to ABF's lawsuit...then I say that you can not fully comprehend what you do read and do not read everything in it's entirety. The problem here isn't the fact how you claim that people come to different conclusions...the problem is that you refuse to discuss how you came to the conclusion that ABF is asking the courts to force ABF Teamsters into the same agreement as YRC and refuse to answer a simple question. And now even have the audacity to claim that I'm actually provoking you by asking you such a foolish question...lol So...like I said...maybe it is you that should re-examine your motives because you sure didn't come here to discuss the lawsuit or you would be stating how you came to that conclusion.

This is the problem in a nutshell...you come here and state that ABF is asking the courts to force ABF Teamsters into the same agreement as YRC with no vote and offer no reasoning at all behind that fact except that you have read all the documents related to ABF's lawsuit. Then...when questioned on how you arrived at that conclusion...cry about someone provoking you by getting childish and very defensive about someone actually having the audacity to ask you such a foolish question.

Now...take your own advice...

And as for you even going as far as lying to get your desperate point across...I ask you for the fourth time..Show me where I want to blame YRC teamsters for ALL the problems in the union? Or...like Joe...do you just come here as a troll to spout lies and false information just to disrupt our forum? Because...IMO...that's exactly what you are doing!

Here we have the chief prostituting attorney in his finest hour demanding answers, demanding proof. Meaninglessly, maddeningly twisting the fact that the ABF law-suit is in fact not about telling the court the concessions granted to YRC should have been granted to all who were a party to the NMFA..or that the IBT had no right to grant concessions at all

I know what you mean Joe...The audacity of me wanting such trivial things such as proof instead of just taking albag's and your word for fact.
roflmao.gif

OK, I'm an Outsider to this Forum. The Absurity of the entire thread draws observation. I intend to only make one post on this. Knock it or observe it as you will.

It Appears that all accept that Judge Susan Webber Wright dismissed the old suit and told ABF to not come back until they had exhausted the Grievance Process of their Contract. The irony of albag and Joe agreeing on this is not lost- they are Political Opposites. Their agreeing on this point shows the Validity of the Statement.

The thread then splits into groups of those that hate Joe (I'm not commenting on why); those that attack al for siding with Joe (see above- they're opposites!); and those that simply hope the judge will be emotional and not lump them with YRC.

IMO, Judge Wright will hold to her ruling. Her history is to not rush into rulings, and to stick to Established Law. This is the Judge who stripped then Prez Bill Clinton of his Law Liscence for lying to her Court. She rules via the Law, and is obviously not intimidated by power. I'm not a lawyer, and I'm guessing here- but her history is that if she orders you to not come back Until, and you do- you'll be sorry. I'm guessing that ABF can appeal it 10,000 times, but not get it heard if she keeps hearing it.

Take the emotion out; take the personal arguments out, and concentrate on the legalities. It APPEARs to be a negotiating tactic, and not much else.

I'm done now. Sorry for the observation....

Not so fast there jimmyg...an observation my arse! You come here to our forum and to our thread just to state how absurd it is...and you call that an observation...lol

How about the observation that albag refuses to answer a simple question? So...don't just come here...hit and run...by all means stay...maybe...at least you will man up enough to finish what you start because I sure can't expect that from albag and joe.

The truth will set you free! Everything I have posted is drawn from Judge Wright's decision. ABF wants the court to force the IBT to grant the same conditions as are currently in affect at YRCW. Read the last decision dismissing the case. After all docker you're not wrong, you're just misinformed. But that is to be expected when someone listens to only one side of a story!
FYI. I Post to inform all ABF employees union or not. And that is because YRCW tooK from ALL employees. And I don't believe that won't happen at ABF.

The truth will set you free! Everything I have posted is drawn from Judge Wright's decision. ABF wants the court to force the IBT to grant the same conditions as are currently in affect at YRCW. Read the last decision dismissing the case. After all docker you're not wrong, you're just misinformed. But that is to be expected when someone listens to only one side of a story!
FYI. I Post to inform all ABF employees union or not. And that is because YRCW tooK from ALL employees. And I don't believe that won't happen at ABF.

You really do provide a lame argument and that is sad...lol

Like I stated many times which you have refused to answer many times ...show me just where in Judge Wright's decision...which statement led you to conclude that ABF is asking the courts to force ABF Teamsters into the same agreement as YRC with no vote.

FYI...you post to deceive all ABF employees union or not and you not willing to even justify your reasoning how you came to that conclusion proves that fact. Which I state that your soul purpose coming here is to intentionally spread false information about the lawsuit and spout lies about how I want to blame YRC teamsters for ALL the problems in the union? In my book...you have officially joined the ranks with joe as an ABF troll...lol

I would encourage EVERYONE to go to abflegalaction.com. Judge Wright's decision is available for download. Maybe you should read it yourself.
And your opinion of me and $5.00 will get you a nice coffee at Starbucks!