ABF | ABF Lawsuit

Engage Brain Before Typing!

Too bad your taking it personal. Your response time shows that you could not possibly have read the entire post.:duh:
It's OK I know that you carry the water for the entire International Brotherhood of Teamsters. That must be a very stressful job!:hysterical:

No...what all this means is that you posted a whole lot of BS to try and cover up the fact that you can't back up your statement that ABF wants the courts to force the terms of YRC’s concession deal on ABF Teamsters without giving them a vote?

Oh what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive.
roflmao.gif

How about trying again troll!
Your right Docker he still can't quote a link that say's ABF wants exactly what yrc took from their Teamsters. I find it disappointing that a brother backs a company that has destroyed thousands of Teamsters lives. I'm talking about a company that has made TEAMSTER BROTHERS and SISTERS HOMELESS and he defends them.
For a pay check. Just shows how cheap some will sell out. I'm just saying. If some company took food from my family and I still had to work there I would not defend them I would just collect my check and despise them. I would surly not talk of what a great company they are that would be very disrespectful to those that lost everything. YOUR I'M JUST SAYING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Muler & Docker I guess the courts are doing like the IBT and YRC did vote untill you get it right. So ABF is going to court untill the courts get it right. I guess it's time for a little music :Violin: with all that crying.

Muler & Docker I guess the courts are doing like the IBT and YRC did vote untill you get it right. So ABF is going to court untill the courts get it right. I guess it's time for a little music :Violin: with all that crying.
You know BROTHER you might be on to something. MONKEY SEE! MONKEY DO! YOUR BANANA THROWING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Too bad your taking it personal. Your response time shows that you could not possibly have read the entire post.:duh:
It's OK I know that you carry the water for the entire International Brotherhood of Teamsters. That must be a very stressful job!:hysterical:
albag do you not think I haven't read that document. We the ABF Teamsters read and educate on matters that concern us. So again you are WRONG! All I had to do was read your little add on comments that meant nothing but to try and anger ABF Teamsters. Not a very good attempt. joseph is far better than you at it. By the way there is no stress when you try to do the right thing. YOUR DISAPPOINTED BROTHER ALWAYS!

Your right Docker he still can't quote a link that say's ABF wants exactly what yrc took from their Teamsters. I find it disappointing that a brother backs a company that has destroyed thousands of Teamsters lives. I'm talking about a company that has made TEAMSTER BROTHERS and SISTERS HOMELESS and he defends them.
For a pay check. Just shows how cheap some will sell out. I'm just saying. If some company took food from my family and I still had to work there I would not defend them I would just collect my check and despise them. I would surly not talk of what a great company they are that would be very disrespectful to those that lost everything. YOUR I'M JUST SAYING BROTHER ALWAYS!

I know what you mean Muler...we actually have a YRC kiss ass company man coming over here and trying to tell us on what we should be thinking about with this upcoming contract!
roflmao.gif

I got one for you albag. Do you think yrc broke their contract with the ABF Teamsters in the multi employer pension funds? In case you did not hear I have been known to send warning letters to management because they are party to the NMFA due to their companies being signatory. They were even accepted by the NLRB in a labor charge. I'm just saying. YOUR DOCUMENT READING AND PRODUCING BROTHER ALWAYS!

I know what you mean Muler...we actually have a YRC kiss ass company man coming over here and trying to tell us on what we should be thinking about with this upcoming contract!
roflmao.gif
I just don't get it Docker. These brothers that defend yrc. I can see them having to work there for a check but to defend them I just don't get it. Sorry if I replied to soon and it looks as though I did not read your post. YOUR SPEED READING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Sounds like our troll is getting a little upset...lol

BTW...I'm still waiting for your proof that ABF wants the courts to force the terms of YRC’s concession deal on ABF Teamsters without giving them a vote?

Muler, The green "Good Ship Lollipop" sailed long ago. You and your brothers and sisters at ABF are in for a fight. It should be evident to all that the gloves are off and ABF is NOT going to take no for an answer, from ANYONE. And YES YRCW is to blame. However, don't you think it behooves you to make sure that your members are aware of ALL the facts.
Respectfully, albag

I just don't get it Docker. These brothers that defend yrc. I can see them having to work there for a check but to defend them I just don't get it. Sorry if I replied to soon and it looks as though I did not read your post. YOUR SPEED READING BROTHER ALWAYS!

I'll explain...he goes to the YRC forum to kiss his company's ass and after thanking everyone for screwing him...begins to get frustrated with all that ass kissing and not even getting a complimentary reach around for his efforts figures that he can come here and take out his frustrations.

Muler, The green "Good Ship Lollipop" sailed long ago. You and your brothers and sisters at ABF are in for a fight. It should be evident to all that the gloves are off and ABF is NOT going to take no for an answer, from ANYONE. And YES YRCW is to blame. However, don't you think it behooves you to make sure that your members are aware of ALL the facts.
Respectfully, albag
Why would you send this same thing to me in a PM is it that you are being sneaky. I hope you are not being such. I would not be surprised though. YOUR GETTING THE MESSAGE TWICE BROTHER ALWAYS!

You know albag since you posted your PM you sent me on the open forum I just thought it right to show everybody the entire exchange. So here it is.

Lightbulb Re: Hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by albag
Respectfully, albag

albag do you think ABF just blows rainbows up our ass? They do not. I we have fought ABF in many battles. I noticed you go to Copley. When you go there next ask the Teamsters that came from 407 who doesn't take any crap from nobody. I'm not saying that I'm a bad ass I just don't never back down.
ABF makes us fight for our rights and we know that. But in turn maybe just maybe that is why we are good at collecting and distributing information. You came into a forum where we know what has to be done and we are not afraid of the fight. If you look at how you all just let the IBT and yrc cram it down your throats and up your ASSES it leaves little room for you to act like an expert. I have noticed how you give likes to people that try to cause trouble on the ABF Forum. That fine but expect to be treated like you treat us. I think Docker likes you! lol.

YOUR TEAMSTER BROTHER ALWAYS!

You know albag since you posted your PM you sent me on the open forum I just thought it right to show everybody the entire exchange. So here it is.

Lightbulb Re: Hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by albag
Respectfully, albag

albag do you think ABF just blows rainbows up our ass? They do not. I we have fought ABF in many battles. I noticed you go to Copley. When you go there next ask the Teamsters that came from 407 who doesn't take any crap from nobody. I'm not saying that I'm a bad ass I just don't never back down.
ABF makes us fight for our rights and we know that. But in turn maybe just maybe that is why we are good at collecting and distributing information. You came into a forum where we know what has to be done and we are not afraid of the fight. If you look at how you all just let the IBT and yrc cram it down your throats and up your ASSES it leaves little room for you to act like an expert. I have noticed how you give likes to people that try to cause trouble on the ABF Forum. That fine but expect to be treated like you treat us. I think Docker likes you! lol.

YOUR TEAMSTER BROTHER ALWAYS!
A TB Mod putting PMs in open forum.....what a shame. Jeff Tell me your not gonna let this go any further.

A TB Mod putting PMs in open forum.....what a shame. Jeff Tell me your not gonna let this go any further.
Again wolf you jumped to soon. and for your information albag post it on the open forum. How about you just sneaking around and trying to cause trouble. When albag posted it on the open forum it no longer was a PM. How low will you go. I'm glad to see you are still reading my post. Here you are asking jeff to oust me. Thanks brother. YOUR DISAPPOINTED BROTHER ALWAYS!

Respectfully, albag
And wolf you even gave albag a like so that means you knew it was not a PM! Because if you look my post came after his. How low. But we all know where you learned that stuff.

All you do is talk about following what others do. You are never one to lead. Just a follower. And not a good one at that.

Maybe those leaders know something you don't. Not that you're a leader. Just because you blow a trumpet doesn't make you a leader. How many ABF teamsters have to lose their job in order for you to get yours..not that you will get anything. There are 13M people out of work. That is what big union leaders know. It's not how much you gain that counts. Not that you will gain anything. It's how little you lose that counts. That's what big union leaders understand when 13M people are out of work. Nobody has your back. That's not good