ABF | ABF Lawsuit

Maybe those leaders know something you don't. Not that you're a leader. Just because you blow a trumpet doesn't make you a leader. How many ABF teamsters have to lose their job in order for you to get yours..not that you will get anything. There are 13M people out of work. That is what big union leaders know. It's not how much you gain that counts. Not that you will gain anything. It's how little you lose that counts. That's what big union leaders understand when 13M people are out of work. Nobody has your back. That's not good
joseph again you don't get it. At my terminal we operate in the eighties often. We are running close to the eighties for the year. We work hard and we expect ABF to follow Thru on the things they agreed to. It works for us. Maybe you don't get it. ABF agreed to a contract that they could afford. yrc and the IBT did not do the same. They agreed to a contract that yrc could not have fulfilled that was the reason for the five extra agreements given to ABF.
You keep suggesting that I am the SATIN TEAMSTER! I am not I just don't make promises that I will not keep. We stay within the contract and we prosper.
Your IDOLS hoffa and the TurnCoat dropped the ball and you keep backing them. They did not save yrc Teamster jobs the yrc Teamsters saved their jobs. So we will decide our contract and followers like you will have nothing to do in it. And like I said all along about the Lawsuit. Every AMERICAN has the right to their day in court. YOUR CONTRACT FOLLOWING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Maybe those leaders know something you don't. Not that you're a leader. Just because you blow a trumpet doesn't make you a leader. How many ABF teamsters have to lose their job in order for you to get yours..not that you will get anything. There are 13M people out of work. That is what big union leaders know. It's not how much you gain that counts. Not that you will gain anything. It's how little you lose that counts. That's what big union leaders understand when 13M people are out of work. Nobody has your back. That's not good
And by the way joseph we just put another yrc Teamster on at my terminal and it looks as though a Con-Way driver and another yrc Teamster will be coming to work with us soon. So again you are wrong my terminal is hiring yrc Teamsters displaced by your IDOLS! YOUR ABF STEWARD HELPING DISPLACED yrc TEAMSTERS BROTHER ALWAYS!

I think more has his back then what you think. YRC pensions are in jeopardy, and possibly yours to. We at ABF have to have to have the facts, not bad information from others that are only worried about what will happen to them. We all know the risk, but we also have to make sure we (the members, our families and yes ABF will survive. I for one have worked way to long to throw everything away without knowing the facts. I also know YRC TEAMSTER members were not told of what would happen to them, and there pension. I really don't think they would have passed what the IBT had pushed so hard for, if they knew that there pensions would be possible lost or lowered to amount a amount that they can not live on. As I see it the only ones who really benefited were the company upper management and those who are trying to protect there personal interest.

Why would you send this same thing to me in a PM is it that you are being sneaky. I hope you are not being such. I would not be surprised though. YOUR GETTING THE MESSAGE TWICE BROTHER ALWAYS!
I posted it on the forum because I felt that the idea expressed belonged here too.

The YRCW CEO mentioned at a conference with investors this week that he and the CFO were going to meet next Wednesday with Jim Hoffa and Ken Hall in Washington for a "three-hour business review".
Maybe they're going to strategize how they can wiggle out of the lawsuit filed by ABF against them? Just wondering?

:hide:

Again wolf you jumped to soon. and for your information albag post it on the open forum. How about you just sneaking around and trying to cause trouble. When albag posted it on the open forum it no longer was a PM. How low will you go. I'm glad to see you are still reading my post. Here you are asking jeff to oust me. Thanks brother. YOUR DISAPPOINTED BROTHER ALWAYS!
Not sure how pointing out that PMs come off your profile and end up in open forum constitutes jumping the gun....And then asking me where I learned my Tactics. :biglaugh: What scum you have turned into.....never would have believed it untill seeing it with my own eyes

Wolf, Albag went public with his PM first, I see no infraction on the part of Muler for seconding the move.

I know that many, or most, YRC drivers (and retirees) are watching ABF's contract negotiations and are aware of the importance of them to themselves as well as to us at ABF. For the few who think it's a circus act you are sadly mistaken. IF ABF gets what they want it will be a major problem for YRC and probably be the end to their struggle. See, when you have though economic times like these only the strongest survive and they come out of it leaner and meaner. That is quite a feat for ABF as they were already the leanest and meanest in their category while still playing a fair game. For those who don't already know they have already updated their trailer fleet with new equipment, the power fleet is as good as it gets and they are on a hiring spree in anticipation of increased retirements and higher business levels. IF they obtain a portion of their desired concessions the senior drivers who are teetering on retirement will do so. Why would they want to work under a concessionary contract for less than they can get on a pension? And every 6 week vacation man who retires saves the company about $10,000 per year. Ca ching. Then with their savings from the contract they can go out and target more of the premium, best paying freight available. ABF doesn't seem to be greedy and I don't see them going after all the freight they can just to haul freight. I see them going after more of the most profitable freight. Larger payout for least effort, I like that style and I believe ABF does too. BTW ABF has been scrutinizing their freight pretty hard lately and I'd bet that they know exactly where the money is, no need to lose time figuring that out. This in turn will push other companies to 1) push back with lower rates on that freight and 2) lower rates on less profitable freight in an attempt to maintain business levels.

In closing I would like to ask one question: How many carriers really know how much it costs to move a piece of freight in an LTL environment? It's not like it's all on 40"x48" pallets and goes to the roof of the trailer. The long freight hampers the loading of the trailer, the freight that can't be stacked on seems to be more prevalent than the flat, heavy freight that can be stacked on. The ever increasing amount of appointment freight takes up space awaiting delivery and manpower to schedule the delivery. It may not sound like much but one delivery can take multiple calls to finally score an appointment time. Multiply that times the number of appointments and you do have the need for more hours to make the delivery. Then lets toss in the damage claims that freight sustains or causes other freight because it is ugly. And let us not forget about the extra time spent on odd dimensional freight, the need for longer forks and the damage caused to the freight already on the dock when we try to get that big crate out of the trailer. Now combine all of these factors and figure out just how much it costs to move that piece of freight in an LTL environment.

Not sure how pointing out that PMs come off your profile and end up in open forum constitutes jumping the gun....And then asking me where I learned my Tactics. :biglaugh: What scum you have turned into.....never would have believed it untill seeing it with my own eyes
Just in case you have some sort of problem I don't know of I will lay it out for you. When albag posted it on the open forum all I did was post what I had replied to his POST! So you see I never posted his PM I just responded to his forum post. But I now see you are a under handed self righteous hypocrite. And now remember you have started the name calling. I believe it is because you were caught trying to cause undue trouble. As a matter of fact albag sent me a like for my reply to his public post. JUST SAYING. Also you might should have read post #144 before running your out of control mouth again in post #146. PS I knew you would not have far to fall to become scum. YOUR ASHAMED OF YOU BROTHER ALWAYS!

Wolf, Albag went public with his PM first, I see no infraction on the part of Muler for seconding the move.

I know that many, or most, YRC drivers (and retirees) are watching ABF's contract negotiations and are aware of the importance of them to themselves as well as to us at ABF. For the few who think it's a circus act you are sadly mistaken. IF ABF gets what they want it will be a major problem for YRC and probably be the end to their struggle. See, when you have though economic times like these only the strongest survive and they come out of it leaner and meaner. That is quite a feat for ABF as they were already the leanest and meanest in their category while still playing a fair game. For those who don't already know they have already updated their trailer fleet with new equipment, the power fleet is as good as it gets and they are on a hiring spree in anticipation of increased retirements and higher business levels. IF they obtain a portion of their desired concessions the senior drivers who are teetering on retirement will do so. Why would they want to work under a concessionary contract for less than they can get on a pension? And every 6 week vacation man who retires saves the company about $10,000 per year. Ca ching. Then with their savings from the contract they can go out and target more of the premium, best paying freight available. ABF doesn't seem to be greedy and I don't see them going after all the freight they can just to haul freight. I see them going after more of the most profitable freight. Larger payout for least effort, I like that style and I believe ABF does too. BTW ABF has been scrutinizing their freight pretty hard lately and I'd bet that they know exactly where the money is, no need to lose time figuring that out. This in turn will push other companies to 1) push back with lower rates on that freight and 2) lower rates on less profitable freight in an attempt to maintain business levels.

In closing I would like to ask one question: How many carriers really know how much it costs to move a piece of freight in an LTL environment? It's not like it's all on 40"x48" pallets and goes to the roof of the trailer. The long freight hampers the loading of the trailer, the freight that can't be stacked on seems to be more prevalent than the flat, heavy freight that can be stacked on. The ever increasing amount of appointment freight takes up space awaiting delivery and manpower to schedule the delivery. It may not sound like much but one delivery can take multiple calls to finally score an appointment time. Multiply that times the number of appointments and you do have the need for more hours to make the delivery. Then lets toss in the damage claims that freight sustains or causes other freight because it is ugly. And let us not forget about the extra time spent on odd dimensional freight, the need for longer forks and the damage caused to the freight already on the dock when we try to get that big crate out of the trailer. Now combine all of these factors and figure out just how much it costs to move that piece of freight in an LTL environment.
Maybe this is why ABF does so well. Not only does ABFer have driving skills he understands the entire freight moving process. Great post I for one am very impressed with your grasp of the WHOLE PICTURE! YOUR LEARNING SOMETHING NEW BROTHER ALWAYS!

The person in question did not say here was a PM I sent. When I hit the PM button I think I have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Not someone putting it in open forum "hey you already sent that in PM" and then take it a step further and show the whole damn thing.......I think it is in poor taste when Muler says I been contacted by many ect. ect. but I never thought he would stoop to this level. The rest of your post I agree with

Just in case you have some sort of problem I don't know of I will lay it out for you. When albag posted it on the open forum all I did was post what I had replied to his POST! So you see I never posted his PM I just responded to his forum post. But I now see you are a under handed self righteous hypocrite. And now remember you have started the name calling. I believe it is because you were caught trying to cause undue trouble. As a matter of fact albag sent me a like for my reply to his public post. JUST SAYING. Also you might should have read post #144 before running your out of control mouth again in post #146. PS I knew you would not have far to fall to become scum. YOUR ASHAMED OF YOU BROTHER ALWAYS!
You are gonna have to twist a lot more or delete the proof Muler.....its there for all to see. PM would never had been in any of this untill you posted it

Post 133 and 134 Muler.....Your actions nobody elses. I hope your proud of it.
Very proud. I was responding to a open forum post. You tried to make it something else. Why don't you try being a man and have a real open debate about something that is useful for ABF Teamsters instead of coming here trying to cause trouble. Now if you have something to aid ABF Teamsters post it. If not take your antics to another post that you can start on your own. If you need some assistance on how to start a thread I can help you. But this thread is about the Lawsuit not on your sneaky tactics.l YOUR GIVING YOU DIRECTION BROTHER ALWAYS!

You are gonna have to twist a lot more or delete the proof Muler.....its there for all to see. PM would never had been in any of this untill you posted it
That's right. Are you OK. Anybody can see albag made it an open forum post. What is wrong with you.All I did was comment that albag had sent me the same thing in a PM. And you sneak around trying to make something out of nothing. I am glad to see you are so scared you have to try to fabricate things to cause trouble. It has been shown your feeble attempt to attack me was uncalled for so as I have said either start a new thread on the matter or post about the ABF Lawsuit. YOUR SHAKING MY HEAD IN DISGUST BROTHER ALWAYS!-

Proud? I just can't imagine. I cleaned my PM box out just in case you have access so you'll have to come up with another way to get even with me.

Ps If your talking to me as a MOD I can't PM you to discuses it.....sorry

You really are one sneaky and deceitful individual Wolf. And before you cry and whine about me insulting you...it's not an insult...just the plain unadulterated truth! Here's the posts Wolf!!!!!!!!!

3877500956.png

9434707672.png

Now...what do you have to say for yourself Wolf?

And by the way joseph we just put another yrc Teamster on at my terminal and it looks as though a Con-Way driver and another yrc Teamster will be coming to work with us soon. So again you are wrong my terminal is hiring yrc Teamsters displaced by your IDOLS! YOUR ABF STEWARD HELPING DISPLACED yrc TEAMSTERS BROTHER ALWAYS!
And you call me a hypocryte.....What he hell has this got to do with the Lawsuit prey tell?

Funny you talk of deleting things. Only a sneaky person would even think of that. I am not surprised you thought of something like that. I know where you learned those kind of tactics. By the way how is she doing these days. Ole what's her name. Gone from down under. Again I have answered your your post now on topic or start another thread on the matter. YOUR DIRECTING YOU BROTHER ALWAYS!

You really are one sneaky and deceitful individual Wolf. And before you cry and whine about me insulting you...it's not an insult...just the plain unadulterated truth! Here's the posts Wolf!!!!!!!!!

3877500956.png

9434707672.png

Now...what do you have to say for yourself Wolf?

I will stand by my assertion that nobody knew those were PMs untill "YOU" pointed it out to All

And you call me a hypocryte.....What he hell has this got to do with the Lawsuit prey tell?
I responded to a post but I see as a sneak you did not say anything about the original poster who was off topic. Now on topic or start a new thread.