ABF | ABF Negotiations with the Teamsters

its called posturing
they want badly to get out of the pension funds but are not willing to pay up front
hoffa and johnson are filing unfair labor practice charges against them:chairshot::1036316054::toxic::nutkick:

I am just getting back from vacation and trying to read up on all the posts, so forgive me if I am not up to date. But, I read the part where hoffa and johnson filed unfair labor practices against abf, I am really surprised that abf would even try such practices. They know better than that. At first I didn't realize what they were doing was wrong, but as it becomes clear, I see it and as I said, they know better, yet tried to fool us. I don't trust ANYTHING trucker bob says or anyone he puts up to saying things for him. They will try anything to sway us. I have a union that speaks for me and I will insist on going through them and not through anything abf tries to feed me. Simple as that.

its called posturing

Steve, no offense but the posturing has been over for over a year......this is rhetoric, plain and simple. Howdy has been at this for way too long, and we are really too tired to stomach any more.