ABF | ABF, NMFA or not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date

Do you think ABF is a party to the NMFA?

• Yes

Votes: 56 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
Being an ass? uh ,OK. I am a Teamster. A Teamster waning to see a change. Its you that needs to say sorry. Accusing me of wanting to rid of all unions. Thats a lie. And are saying you didn't support the EFCA?

Hows this for sorry!!!
Are you OK ? I see you corrected some of the spelling from the original post but look at your sentences. And I would now ask that you produce the post to prove this garbled mess that you posted. If you are under the influence go to bed and I will finish spanking you tomorrow for being a BAD TEAMSTER!

You are the union hater on this site. That is how I see it. But I bet you are as quite as a church mouse when a union official is present. When is the last time you went to a union meeting and spoke like you do here? I know you post what local you are in and I will see if there is a big mouth radical at the ABF terminal that they represent. Why don't you tell all of us what your last big blow up at the local union meeting was. I bet you really showed them.

Are you OK ? I see you corrected some of the spelling from the original post but look at your sentences. And I would now ask that you produce the post to prove this garbled mess that you posted. If you are under the influence go to bed and I will finish spanking you tomorrow for being a BAD TEAMSTER!

Why the hell do I have to defend myself? I have my views and opinions. Its just drives you and others crazy. I don't see how you spanked me at all. Like or or not I'm a dues paying member. I'm also a member that believe the direction of the unions is flawed under our current ideology. I believe public unions should not be allowed. But I'm not alone. So does PRO-UNION President FDR and former AFL-CIO president George Meany.

You accused me of wanting to rid of all unions, I said back it up. And the best you could come up with is my post of I what I see will happen to unions if nothing changes. No where did I say I WANTED all unions gone. You also missed this little line from one of my posts.

Obviously you got a problem with my opinion. As usual. Let me say this. You hate it that I constantly bring up the Teamsters politics to backup my opinions. I don't say the Teamsters are dead in ten years because unions are generally bad. I say it because the polices they continually promote. I have said many times unions in general can have a place in today's economy, and even strengthen in years to come, if they just stop endorsing job killing policies.

Nice try, but FAIL!!!!

You are the union hater on this site. That is how I see it. But I bet you are as quite as a church mouse when a union official is present. When is the last time you went to a union meeting and spoke like you do here? I know you post what local you are in and I will see if there is a big mouth radical at the ABF terminal that they represent. Why don't you tell all of us what your last big blow up at the local union meeting was. I bet you really showed them.

Ya, how well will that go for me at work, if I went to a union meeting and called out the public unions, said the the unions endorsements of liberal, anti-business, anti-pro-growth policies are killing us. That we need to stop the class warfare crap, stop demonizing profits, made clear my ANTI-EFCA views. Of course I'm quite at work. I have to be. Its real clear most die hard Teamsters will make my life living hell. Just like you said here.

I know you post what local you are in and I will see if there is a big mouth radical at the ABF terminal that they represent.

Because of what I say online, you going to contact my local? Now imagine the crap I'll have to put up with if I was as vocal in person as I'm am here. I've had Teamsters who know who I am, actually out where I live specifically on this site. Hell Jeff has had to delete these posts. Funny thing is, they never had the balls to confront me at work.

So yes, I come here and blow off steam. And that's still too much for guys to handle. The sad fact about unions today is they don't wanna change, they don't want members talking of change. They just want to continue to operate the way they did 30 or 40 years ago. And demonize anyone or any group that has a different idea.

Why the hell do I have to defend myself? I have my views and opinions. Its just drives you and others crazy. I don't see how you spanked me at all. Like or or not I'm a dues paying member. I'm also a member that believe the direction of the unions is flawed under our current ideology. I believe public unions should not be allowed. But I'm not alone. So does PRO-UNION President FDR and former AFL-CIO president George Meany.

You accused me of wanting to rid of all unions, I said back it up. And the best you could come up with is my post of I what I see will happen to unions if nothing changes. No where did I say I WANTED all unions gone. You also missed this little line from one of my posts.

Nice try, but FAIL!!!!
You have failed terribly. You are bouncing around everywhere. I never said you wanted all unions to fail. You are the one always putting Unions down. But you did say you are against public unions in this post. You are against their rights to organize but not yours. Hypocrite I believe is the name they call people like you. I have received so many LIKES for spanking you to night I feel like it's Valentine's Day. You have just about run your coarse people see you for what you are. SAD! Sorry about the paragraphs. You are against the public sector unions. And you call yourself a Brother. That is SAD!

Ya, how well will that go for me at work, if I went to a union meeting and called out the public unions, said the the unions endorsements of liberal, anti-business, anti-pro-growth policies are killing us. That we need to stop the class warfare crap, stop demonizing profits, made clear my ANTI-EFCA views. Of course I'm quite at work. I have to be. Its real clear most die hard Teamsters will make my life living hell. Just like you said here.

Because of what I say online, you going to contact my local? Now imagine the crap I'll have to put up with if I was as vocal in person as I'm am here. I've had Teamsters who know who I am, actually out where I live specifically on this site. Hell Jeff has had to delete these posts. Funny thing is, they never had the balls to confront me at work.

So yes, I come here and blow off steam. And that's still too much for guys to handle. The sad fact about unions today is they don't wanna change, they don't want members talking of change. They just want to continue to operate the way they did 30 or 40 years ago. And demonize anyone or any group that has a different idea.
That's funny. You admit you are a big mouth here and a wimp when it counts. I GO to local meetings and say what I wish. because it is a free country. Now if you don't have the BALLS to stand face to face for change then that is how I figured you were. In Cleveland we call someone like that (Well I can't say it on this site but it's not good) You cry on here for change but yet you say nothing in the place where it would most help. You are sad. You have just answered many peoples questions about yourself.I am not proud to have been a part of your coming out as a frieghten and scared Teamster. Try going to the next meeting and standing up for what you believe in. You only live once.

You have failed terribly. You are bouncing around everywhere. I never said you wanted all unions to fail. You are the one always putting Unions down. But you did say you are against public unions in this post. You are against their rights to organize but not yours. Hypocrite I believe is the name they call people like you. I have received so many LIKES for spanking you to night I feel like it's Valentine's Day. You have just about run your coarse people see you for what you are. SAD! Sorry about the paragraphs. You are against the public sector unions. And you call yourself a Brother. That is SAD!

I said you make it sound like I want the unions to fail. And I made a clear distinction between public and private sector unions. Let me make it even clearer. A tax pay has no choice but to pay tax hike, caused by public unions. A consumer can choose to pay a higher rate to use ABF or YRC, or pay lower rate at Conway or FedEx.

ABF and YRC has motive to push back in labor negotiations, because their is on;y so much profit. A politician's only motive is to get reelected. And believes there is endless money from the tax payer to make the public unions happy. And again, FDR as well as former AFL-CIO President were against public unions for that same reason. So yes I'm against public unions!!!! I don't believe one union should thrive at the cost of another union.

And I don't care being called a union brother or not. I've said many times UNION BROTHERHOOD IS DEAD. That became clear to me, when YRC was voting on the concessions. On this site, we had the NO voters calling the YES voters names and visa versa. Same with the ABF concession votes.

So what on your likes. Just tells me their plenty of other union drones, which ain't no surprise to me. That's our main problem!!!

That's funny. You admit you are a big mouth here and a wimp when it counts. I GO to local meetings and say what I wish. because it is a free country. Now if you don't have the BALLS to stand face to face for change then that is how I figured you were. In Cleveland we call someone like that (Well I can't say it on this site but it's not good) You cry on here for change but yet you say nothing in the place where it would most help. You are sad. You have just answered many peoples questions about yourself.I am not proud to have been a part of your coming out as a frieghten and scared Teamster. Try going to the next meeting and standing up for what you believe in. You only live once.

Wimp? whatever. Ya, you can go to local and say what you want because 99% of the members agree with you. You have nothing to worry about. You completely ignored my examples of online intimation I gave. Like outing where I live on this site. Why did you ignore that? WHY!!!???? See you looking the other way. Which by the way, shows why m against the EFCA.

Look, this is the Titanic. And me trying to stop the sinking with a cup at a time is the same as going to union meetings anymore. Makes no difference. Sometimes a group has to fail before they can rebound. And I see that happening here.

I said you make it sound like I want the unions to fail. And I made a clear distinction between public and private sector unions. Let me make it even clearer. A tax pay has no choice but to pay tax hike, caused by public unions. A consumer can choose to pay a higher rate to use ABF or YRC, or pay lower rate at Conway or FedEx.

ABF and YRC has motive to push back in labor negotiations, because their is on;y so much profit. A politician's only motive is to get reelected. And believes there is endless money from the tax payer to make the public unions happy. And again, FDR as well as former AFL-CIO President were against public unions for that same reason. So yes I'm against public unions!!!! I don't believe one union should thrive at the cost of another union.

And I don't care being called a union brother or not. I've said many times UNION BROTHERHOOD IS DEAD. That became clear to me, when YRC was voting on the concessions. On this site, we had the NO voters calling the YES voters names and visa versa. Same with the ABF concession votes.

So what on your likes. Just tells me their plenty of other union drones, which ain't no surprise to me. That's our main problem!!!
Oh how fast you have fallen. You in this post belittled yrc Teamsters for name calling. Then you go on to call we the Teamster Brothers DRONES. Hypocrite. You even admit politicians give the raises to the public sector union employees for their votes. Would that not make the politicians the BAD PEOPLE IN THIS CASE? You keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. You are done. Just call me SPANKY! Good Night quite little stoney. I can not debate someone that can't stand up for himself in public.

And if you wanna play that stupid game.

Your profile says you have 20 likes

Mine says 104 likes.

Does it matter? NO.

Oh how fast you have fallen. You in this post belittled yrc Teamsters for name calling. Then you go on to call we the Teamster Brothers DRONES. Hypocrite. You even admit politicians give the raises to the public sector union employees for their votes. Would that not make the politicians the BAD PEOPLE IN THIS CASE? You keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. You are done. Just call me SPANKY! Good Night quite little stoney. I can not debate someone that can't stand up for himself in public.

You really don't read my posts do ya?

See class warfare garbage. And I don't ever recall praising these people. And the pubic union members are not bad. I don't even blame the union. The unions are doing their job. I blame the whole system. And more over the politicians that don't wanna say no. And believe that John Q tax payer has endless amounts of cash.

And again, I'm not calling for the abolishment of the unions. So don't make it sound like I am. I'm calling for changes. Changes that I believe will strengthen the unions, and still allow the market place to stay competitive.

And to your first question. Will taxes be brought down if the public unions are brought down? Maybe, maybe not. I have no crystal ball. But look at Texas. No state income taxes, very little public unions, steady job growth. Look at Illinois, Wisconsin, New York, New Jersey, and of course California. All broke, all losing jobs, all have high tax rates. Hell Illinois just passed a 65% tax increase across the board this passed year.

No Wisconsin and New Jersey are taking the public unions head on. And we're already seeing changes in their states. But Cali, and Illinois are not taking on the public unions. And things are just getting worst for them. New York, its wait and see deal there. I don't like that Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. But he is making some moves that I like agree with. LOOK AT THAT!!!! STONEY COMPLEMENTING A DEMOCRAT!!!

All though!!! The unions, and I'm sure the Teamsters endorsed Governor Andrew M. Cuomo in the past. And the housing crash can be traced back to Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. INTERESTING.

You need to post quotes. And that means the entire quote not just a piece of your stammering. Do you think all these people can't see that you talk out both sides of your mouth. We do see it. Too BAD! You know one of the saddest things is you pick Texas to brag about. Do you not know they have the highest percentage of illegal workers in the country. Just because a state has no income tax does not mean it is cheaper to live there. Take Penn. They tax things that Ohio doesn't. So go talk that crap to someone else. I apologize to the thread starter for being off topic.

You need to post quotes. And that means the entire quote not just a piece of your stammering. Do you think all these people can't see that you talk out both sides of your mouth. We do see it. Too BAD! You know one of the saddest things is you pick Texas to brag about. Do you not know they have the highest percentage of illegal workers in the country. Just because a state has no income tax does not mean it is cheaper to live there. Take Penn. They tax things that Ohio doesn't. So go talk that crap to someone else. I apologize to the thread starter for being off topic.

Damn, just admit you wrong for once. I don't need to post entire quotes to get to a point. Its like I'm hiding anything, you click on the quote and go straight to the original post. But hey, you've pulled parts of quote too. In post #55 you quoted one sentence from me in post #47. Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.

And Texas isn't perfect, but they are pretty damn good. Ya, Texas probably does have the highest percentage of illegals working there. Hell they share damn boarder with Mexico. But as we seen in my own state of Arizona. God forbid a state try to enforce any of its boarders. Hell, we're being sued by our own federal government!!! Because we passed a law to check IDs.

Oh by the way Muler, After we passed that law(SB1070), we had unions protesting our state. Hell, they bussed in protestors to Phoenix. So don't give your crap about illegals when its clear unions don't give a rats ass about sealing our boarders. In fact they want open boarders.

Damn, just admit you wrong for once. I don't need to post entire quotes to get to a point. Its like I'm hiding anything, you click on the quote and go straight to the original post. But hey, you've pulled parts of quote too. In post #55 you quoted one sentence from me in post #47. Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.

And Texas isn't perfect, but they are pretty damn good. Ya, Texas probably does have the highest percentage of illegals working there. Hell they share damn boarder with Mexico. But as we seen in my own state of Arizona. God forbid a state try to enforce any of its boarders. Hell, we're being sued by our own federal government!!! Because we passed a law to check IDs.

Oh by the way Muler, After we passed that law(SB1070), we had unions protesting our state. Hell, they bussed in protestors to Phoenix. So don't give your crap about illegals when its clear unions don't give a rats ass about sealing our boarders. In fact they want open boarders.
What unions are you talking about? Here you go again bouncing everywhere. The hearts just keep piling up. You are showing your true colors. You are talking in circles and we can see your earlier post. You lose again.

What unions are you talking about? Here you go again bouncing everywhere. The hearts just keep piling up. You are showing your true colors. You are talking in circles and we can see your earlier post. You lose again.

I'm not bouncing, I'm responding to you. You brought illegals in Texas. I was just bringing up the unions protest of my state on an illegal immigration bill. And you got on me for using part of quote, but I showed you that you did the same thing. I'm not bouncing, you just can't keep up. What are you talking the hearts keep piling up?

OH!! your talking abouth the stupid LIKES thing. Your getting them ABFr. He's about as clueless as you. Its not saying much.

ABFer I owe you one for going off topic. But I could not resist SPANKING Stoney. I am wrong for what I have done. But it was fun. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Its funny, I prove your wrong on something, and you get all pissy that I'm not playing by the rules. POSTING WHOLE QUOTES is rule now? A rule that you broke in post #55. Just admit you were wrong.

Be careful somebody might hear you. This post was funny. Stoney afraid to stand like a man in public. We all figured this about you. All talk and NO ACTION!