ABF | ABF, NMFA or not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date

Do you think ABF is a party to the NMFA?

• Yes

Votes: 56 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
Be careful somebody might hear you. This post was funny. Stoney afraid to stand like a man in public. We all figured this about you. All talk and NO ACTION!

Funny, you responding now, now you just on personal attacks. Thats how I know you have nothing left. The great Muler, the Muler that will post 10,000 word pots, has now fallen to personal attacks. You say I don't listen, I didn't read a damn post I put up. I picked and choose. Posted part quotes, but apparently I'm not allowed to. I have really gotten to you.

Does a Jew speak up in the middle of a (⊙▃⊙) meeting? No. You seem to believe Teamsters are angles? You ignored my posts where I said other Teamsters have outed where I live on this forum? And you wonder why I keep my mouth shut at work?

Stoney you have got to be kidding with the intimidator avatar. Remember you are the one afraid to speak up in public. Now that is funny. Have you ever thought about the WHIMPY avatar? Just asking.

Stoney you have got to be kidding with the intimidator avatar. Remember you are the one afraid to speak up in public. Now that is funny. Have you ever thought about the WHIMPY avatar? Just asking.

Are you going to respond to breaking your own rules? PARTIAL QUOTES!!! You can but I can't? Are going to respond to the union intimidation of out me online? My avatars don't describe personalty. I just put up pics I like. I don't need to put a stupid Hollywood avatar to show I'm tough.

I posted I am from Cleveland. Why would a man be afraid? And as far as larger post. Well if you go back and read you responded with garbled and confused replies. I just thought if I shortened them it would be better for you. And it is not personal attacks. I am just repeating the fact that you are a Wimp. After all you posted that information. I really feel bad that you must go around with all those beliefs in your head and have to be afraid to tell anyone in person.

You need to post quotes. And that means the entire quote not just a piece of your stammering. Do you think all these people can't see that you talk out both sides of your mouth. We do see it. Too BAD! You know one of the saddest things is you pick Texas to brag about. Do you not know they have the highest percentage of illegal workers in the country. Just because a state has no income tax does not mean it is cheaper to live there. Take Penn. They tax things that Ohio doesn't. So go talk that crap to someone else. I apologize to the thread starter for being off topic.

Now go look at post #55 and #47

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/abf-freight-system/72822-abf-nmfa-not-6.html

I posted I am from Cleveland. Why would a man be afraid? And as far as larger post. Well if you go back and read you responded with garbled and confused replies. I just thought if I shortened them it would be better for you. And it is not personal attacks. I am just repeating the fact that you are a Wimp. After all you posted that information. I really feel bad that you must go around with all those beliefs in your head and have to be afraid to tell anyone in person.

Oh you just shortened them. I see. I was wrong, but you just shortened them to get to the point. But I wasn't, I see!!
And your personally attacking, you just calling me wimp. Wow, where's the logic in that? Do you have anything to say about the Teamster THUGS POS outing me on the forum? Who were by the way were spineless to confront me in person. They obviously know who I am.

What is your problem with 47 and 55. I used all your quote in the post. You are what you are. Live with it. I must go to work. Watch out for your shadow.

Come on say something that will move us. Say something that makes a difference.

I want you to admit you were wrong. A hypocrite. But you won't. THUGS DON'T THINK THAT WAY. I use to have some respect for you. Thats gone(LIKE YOU CARE). You have shown that your hypocrite.

I have no idea about you and somebody outing you. I just responded to your outing yourself. Stoney relax take a deep breath. You got spanked and it stings. Have a safe day. Watch out for those bully's.

I have no idea about you and somebody outing you. I just responded to your outing yourself. Stoney relax take a deep breath. You got spanked and it stings. Have a safe day. Watch out for those bully's.

Thats my reasoning for keeping quite at work. Hell even you said you were going to call my local about me. And you don't wanna respond to that, cause you know you can't defend it.

Now look everyone. Take a note! I'm going to be man!!! I was wrong. I double checked my claim, and I was wrong!!!!

I said Muler quoted #47, he didn't. He quoted #54, and it was a full quote. An honest mistake. I guess Muler is perfect. Forgive me oh HOLY ONE!!!

Still doesn't mean I can't use part of a quote. But hey Muler sets the rules. We have to check with him!!

Without making a big deal about this, we know 1) Bob Davidson withdrew from TMI before contract time so that he could try to negotiate is own contract. 2) the company filled us up with pre-contract rhetoric that almost landed them in an unfair labor lawsuit for negotiating without the proper parties. 3) when YRC being represented by TMI completed their negotiations with TNFINC, the voted and ratified THEIR agreement. 4) Next comes ABF who wanted some different language in some parts, but were force fed a "me too" contract. ABF wasn't very happy about that, but had to live with it because they were threatened with the possibility of a strike should they not sign. 5) we voted two weeks later and ratified the "me too" contract. The question before the district court in Arkansas is just this subject that is being pondered on this thread. We will have concrete answers to this after the court proceedings. But know this. We are not on the same contract as YRC. We have different provisions with regards to new hires v. transferee's from other companies, which in itself, part and parcel distinguishes our "me too" from the contract that YRC signed. The framework or "boilerplate language" is the same, however certain distinctions makes apparent that there are two separate agreements here.

Now look everyone. Take a note! I'm going to be man!!! I was wrong. I double checked my claim, and I was wrong!!!!

I said Muler quoted #47, he didn't. He quoted #54, and it was a full quote. An honest mistake. I guess Muler is perfect. Forgive me oh HOLY ONE!!!

Still doesn't mean I can't use part of a quote. But hey Muler sets the rules. We have to check with him!!
No Stoney I am not perfect. But you need to start helping instead of hampering the Teamsters. You know you are not a dummy. But as I see it you direct your energy in the wrong direction. So work with me and let's get going on a new Stoney path. After all you have been out of the fold for awhile. And when you come back I will come to a union meeting someday and you can just air it out. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Muler said:
No Stoney I am not perfect. But you need to start helping instead of hampering the Teamsters. You know you are not a dummy. But as I see it you direct your energy in the wrong direction. So work with me and let's get going on a new Stoney path. After all you have been out of the fold for awhile. And when you come back I will come to a union meeting someday and you can just air it out. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

What direction do you think I'm heading?

What direction do you think I'm heading?
You seem to have given up on the Teamsters as a whole. I have had my share of bad BA's and as I have stated I don't care for hoffa or the texass turncoat. But even if you were management why would you not want to have a change for the better? I battle my local every time I feel they are doing wrong. But the battle has to be fought from within not from a distance. You are probably the biggest pain in the ass when you want to be. Why not use that where it is needed. If I had you in Cleveland I would use you as a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION against all union enemies. It's OK not to argue all the time. If you have a point state it. I also some times come across as stubborn(You probably didn't notice) But I try to see both sides. Like your favorite statement they drink the Kool Aid. Because someone believes strongly about something doesn't mean they are completely wrong. Like your strong beliefs about some politicians. As someone on the outside looking in I would think you a Kool Aid drinker. So for starters tell me something you like about the Teamsters. And then say something nice about me. And then we can go from there. YOUR WAITING FOR A COMPLIMENT BROTHER ALWAYS!

Muler, Stonehead is not worth your time. You should just let him make his final post to himself and move on with your mission to help those who need help and are looking for it.

Without making a big deal about this, we know 1) Bob Davidson withdrew from TMI before contract time so that he could try to negotiate is own contract. 2) the company filled us up with pre-contract rhetoric that almost landed them in an unfair labor lawsuit for negotiating without the proper parties. 3) when YRC being represented by TMI completed their negotiations with TNFINC, the voted and ratified THEIR agreement. 4) Next comes ABF who wanted some different language in some parts, but were force fed a "me too" contract. ABF wasn't very happy about that, but had to live with it because they were threatened with the possibility of a strike should they not sign. 5) we voted two weeks later and ratified the "me too" contract. The question before the district court in Arkansas is just this subject that is being pondered on this thread. We will have concrete answers to this after the court proceedings. But know this. We are not on the same contract as YRC. We have different provisions with regards to new hires v. transferee's from other companies, which in itself, part and parcel distinguishes our "me too" from the contract that YRC signed. The framework or "boilerplate language" is the same, however certain distinctions makes apparent that there are two separate agreements here.

There is no doubt that ABF pulled out of TMI at negotiations time and this will probably get a lot of scrutiny in the court room. However, the IBT held ABF's feet to the fire and pretty much forced them to agree to "me too" the NMFA but that occurred in January of 2008, two months ahead of contract expiration. There was/is no "ABF" contract with different language in it and I do not recall us voting on the contract after the Roadway and Yellow men and women did. As a matter of fact I recall sitting at the union hall with the Roadway and Yellow folks getting our briefing on the contract changes and I believe I got the same ballot in the mail at the same time to vote on the same contract as they did. I also believe our ballots were lumped together with theirs for ratifying the contract. If I am off on this I would like to hear about it.