ABF | ABF, NMFA or not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date

Do you think ABF is a party to the NMFA?

• Yes

Votes: 56 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
You seem to have given up on the Teamsters as a whole. I have had my share of bad BA's and as I have stated I don't care for hoffa or the texass turncoat. But even if you were management why would you not want to have a change for the better? I battle my local every time I feel they are doing wrong. But the battle has to be fought from within not from a distance. You are probably the biggest pain in the ass when you want to be. Why not use that where it is needed. If I had you in Cleveland I would use you as a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION against all union enemies. It's OK not to argue all the time. If you have a point state it. I also some times come across as stubborn(You probably didn't notice) But I try to see both sides. Like your favorite statement they drink the Kool Aid. Because someone believes strongly about something doesn't mean they are completely wrong. Like your strong beliefs about some politicians. As someone on the outside looking in I would think you a Kool Aid drinker. So for starters tell me something you like about the Teamsters. And then say something nice about me. And then we can go from there. YOUR WAITING FOR A COMPLIMENT BROTHER ALWAYS!

We did highjack this thread.. Please go hear if you want to continue this discussion.

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum...ate-forum/73421-stoneys-views.html#post904620

Interesting, when I criticize the Teamsters, I'm anti-union. Your guys do it, it's not.

Interesting Indeed.