ABF | ABF or O.D. ...Which way to go?

The thread topic is ABF or O.D. ...Which way to go? Since we are on the ABF forum I think all questions are fair game. From what I've seen I doubt that this thread would have even gotten this far on the OD forum.

No, the same "bash OD" crowd would be over there too.

The thread topic is ABF or O.D. ...Which way to go? Since we are on the ABF forum I think all questions are fair game. From what I've seen I doubt that this thread would have even gotten this far on the OD forum.

On the OD forum, The company paid censors would have killed the topic

If I was going for road I might consider Old Dominican, road pay seems to be comparable across the board with the larger companies and driving that long to and from work would get tiresome unless a move closer to work is part of the plan. For city I'd go ABF without question for 1) Fully paid health insurance, 2) Pension (as unstable as some are it will soon get resolved and you will have something) and ddrrrrruuummmmmrrrrooolllllllllll 3) OT after 8 double time on holidays and Sundays. Even the ****ty vacation policy is outweighed by the extra $$$$ for time and a half and I could always get my doctor to get me out of work for a week or two because my back or knees are killing me.

No, the same "bash OD" crowd would be over there too.

I don't know anything about that. But I doubt if a non OD employee would be allowed to post anything negative on that forum. My 1st and only time on the OD forum was met with an attack by the moderator. I was accused of being a troll for asking an on topic question. I followed the rules and took it to a P/M with the moderator and he wouldn't even reply.

I was then ganged up on and left the forum rather than try and continue with people who obviously have something to hide. They are very defensive over on that forum......My question about OD's corporate policy on economic terminations and rehires wasn't answered. So I thank Truckdriver 79 for his response on this forum.

I was laid off from O.D. I was told I could reapply as a new hire and would be accepted back. I told them to forget it. Why would I want to start over on pay and vacations?

I don't know anything about that. But I doubt if a non OD employee would be allowed to post anything negative on that forum. My 1st and only time on the OD forum was met with an attack by the moderator. I was accused of being a troll for asking an on topic question. I followed the rules and took it to a P/M with the moderator and he wouldn't even reply.

I was then ganged up on and left the forum rather than try and continue with people who obviously have something to hide. They are very defensive over on that forum......My question about OD's corporate policy on economic terminations and rehires wasn't answered. So I thank Truckdriver 79 for his response on this forum.
Try to pm daylight dean he is the other moderator he is down to earth & should answer your od questions....

lmao...The sky is falling.

I don't know about that either. But you did try to discredit me by quoting a post I had made on the ABF forum. My question on the OD forum was on topic. Yet I was challenged by both a moderator and a super moderator..........Well it worked and I won't waste my time posting where the rules aren't applied evenly to all TB members