ABF | ABF Racing update.

HillBilly Frog

TB Veteran
Credits
NascarMktgNoticeHeader2.jpg

Following a successful debut in the 2006 NASCAR Busch Series, the ABF Racing Team continues its association with Braun Racing. This year, Braun fields a trio of Toyota Camry entries as it seeks to win the NASCAR Busch Series championship.

http://www.abfs.com/about/news/2007/p022207.asp

Tell them to sponsor an American car.:1036316054:

As ironic as it sounds, The production Camry is actually the only American built car in Nascar.

The Chevy, Dodge and Ford production versions of the race cars are made in either Canada or Mexico.

Ain't that a hoot?

Hold on to your cap CFer,maybe the big three american car companies all have their production vehicels made outside the U.S.A.

But all race cars are built grownd up in the car owners shops here in the U.S.

So as far as race cars no matter what company,the race cars are all built here in the United States of America.

Hold on to your cap CFer,maybe the big three american car companies all have their production vehicels made outside the U.S.A.

But all race cars are built grownd up in the car owners shops here in the U.S.

So as far as race cars no matter what company,the race cars are all built here in the United States of America.

You're right Apostolic. I was talking about the production cars. I guess I didn't make that clear.

Can you imagine a Nascar team based in another country?:shock:

The "American" cars are built here. It's the motors and drivetrain parts that are built elsewhere. Who woulda thunk that a Hemi motor was built in Mexico???

Holy Cats we both got it wrong the way we posted it CFer.
Animo916 has got it right.
American vehicels are still assembled here in the USA.
Just the componets are built else where.
But I do think theres also assembly plants in Canada.

I may be wrong again on this but I don't really think theres any assembly done in Mexico yet.

Notce I said (YET)!!!

That was a good run last night for Brian Vickers & the ABF Toyota. The Pole & a 5th place finish is pretty good......