ABF | ABF Strike Vote: Hoffa Slaps Freight Teamsters Again!

I'd agree it's a strange MO, but why do you all waste your time with him? I'm guessing that somehow you must enjoy it. :shrug:

Well, Brother ABFer,....he does help me "sharpen the mental knife" so to speak,...allows me to dump out the bilious vituperation that builds up when I see a liar taking advantage of people.....The tactics of this contract make this build up of noxious fumes inside me happen, too. The Tentative Agreement wouldn't have passed if, in the week the ballots went out, the company hadn't released the "rumor" that YRC was going to buy us. Our Supplemental vote wouldn'tve passed if,...in the same week again,...the company (!) hadn't told guys that a "No" vote was a strike vote. So,....the companies' tactics were lies and deception,....taking advantage of the gullible among us. Maybe Rollin62 is such an easy and accessible target,...as opposed to the rest of the company spies on here who maintain their cover, or don't say a word at all........and, yes,.....we know the company monitors this site,..........Maybe he's my surrogate target for the wrath I feel when someone uses trickery and deception on unsuspecting strangers. He allows me to take a metaphysical "dump" ....as it were,...and release all that nauseous bile,.....so I can go to work in quiet resignation of the fact that the new tactics of this company are deception and obfustication of facts,....instead of the way they used to be,.....reasonably honest and forthright. So,.....maybe I should thank Rollin62 for allowing me to "release" all these feelings before I go to work........And pass the toilet paper.....

I'm enlightened that I'm the first thing on your mind when u rise every morning. That tells me I'm possibly getting through that ancient skull that's filled with waste that you excrete every morning.

I'm enlightened that I'm the first thing on your mind when u rise every morning. That tells me I'm possibly getting through that ancient skull that's filled with waste that you excrete every morning.

Trolling again I see... You don't even work for ABF, but yet you still insist on living another lie!!! But what can you expect from a LIAR and a TROLL...

Trolling again I see... You don't even work for ABF, but yet you still insist on living another lie!!! But what can you expect from a LIAR and a TROLL...

please stop giving any replies to this ...ummm..person from conjob... he feeds on it like a parasite.....if you ignore his posts ,he will eventually go back to the conway boards.There is no reason to get down in the mud with the pig.....he is enjoying it. Take the joy away and the pig will find another mud pit to get into.

please stop giving any replies to this ...ummm..person from conjob... he feeds on it like a parasite.....if you ignore his posts ,he will eventually go back to the conway boards.There is no reason to get down in the mud with the pig.....he is enjoying it. Take the joy away and the pig will find another mud pit to get into.
:smiliewhs: And tell our other buddy that too will ya?

I wish he would come to 183 I would like to take him out for a beer....

:smiliewhs: And tell our other buddy that too will ya?

I'll change my avatar because it confuses the narrow minded ones that I still work for conway. Anyway, our manager told me that all this bs, strike crap is a few terminals think a strike will get abf to open up the finalized contract and negotiate. That's not gonna happen. He said its w done deal that been ratified. I agree with turncoat, there won't be a strike.

I'll change my avatar because it confuses the narrow minded ones that I still work for conway. Anyway, our manager told me that all this bs, strike crap is a few terminals think a strike will get abf to open up the finalized contract and negotiate. That's not gonna happen. He said its w done deal that been ratified. I agree with turncoat, there won't be a strike.

and it's under 36 hrs and he's back.

Sorry to stick my nose in but I can't help myself. I'm a yrc employee and was just trolling your board out of curiosity over the contract Issues. Wow! Rollin 62 should have his own tv show on fox network. When you read several days worth of his posts condensed into a short time it's quite revealing. He makes Neil Cavuto sound like a union organizer.

Sorry to stick my nose in but I can't help myself. I'm a yrc employee and was just trolling your board out of curiosity over the contract Issues. Wow! Rollin 62 should have his own tv show on fox network. When you read several days worth of his posts condensed into a short time it's quite revealing. He makes Neil Cavuto sound like a union organizer.

Gateway you can post anytime you want here!!! Trollins62 is here for only one reason, and that is to be disruptive. I haven't seen one worthy post from him, You have already made more worthy post that make sense then the maggot has...

Well, Rollin, what you so worried about.....pay your dues! Welcome to organized labor!

If management said it it must be true. Let me guess he also telling you how much more work there will be after the contract gets ratified. Get real man, have a plan B for this winter, brown nosing the TM won't get you out of a layoff when it gets slow.

If management said it it must be true. Let me guess he also telling you how much more work there will be after the contract gets ratified. Get real man, have a plan B for this winter, brown nosing the TM won't get you out of a layoff when it gets slow.
How is that brown nosing? By asking an authoritive figures opinion makes you a brown noser? Hell, we won't ever get any rumors started if we can't ask questions

How is that brown nosing? By asking an authoritive figures opinion makes you a brown noser? Hell, we won't ever get any rumors started if we can't ask questions

How about an "authoritive" figure like your steward, or your B.A........someone that has a vested interest in not having to lie to you for personal economic gain? I guess you didn't think about them because Conway doesn't have stewards or B.A.'s,.....just "authoritive" managers who will tell you anything to increase your "productivity",....including telling you to violate State and Federal laws concerning hours of service, weight limits, and vehicle size limits..........and then denying they threatened you whenever you get caught breaking the law. They get real sanctimonious then and say things like "We pay you very good money because you're supposed to know the laws"..........A friend of mine at Conway recently got caught peddling in an area he wasn't supposed to be with a 53' trailer. Western Penna. Publication 411 of the Penna. State Police. Highway Vehicle Access for LCV Commercial Vehicles. $300.00 fine to the driver. Of course, his dispatcher denies any knowledge of "coercing" him into peddling with a 53'......says it was his "choice". You came from Conway management, Rollin62,......Do they train all their managers to be proficient liars, or do they hire people to whom lying just comes naturally?

By the way,....fellow ABF drivers in Pennsylvania.......Publication 411 from the Pennsylvania State Police is provided free upon request from the State police....a very nice bound folder about 50 pages long,....gives ALL the legal access for Doubles, 53'ers, 102" wide, 96" wide, plus all petitioned additional access to industrial areas more than a third of a mile off of designated highways for Surface Transportation Act of 1986 LCV Commercial equipment, commonly known as 53'ers. All you have to do is request a copy from the Penna. State Police,...they are more than happy to send it to you. Our copy at Terminal 310, Greensburg, hangs right outside the dispatch office window. There is ABSOLUTELY no indecision as to the legality of equipment size and accessability here. And no argument, either. 717-705-1433, Pa. DMV. This number will get you access to the proper government official who will mail you a copy,....free,.... of Publication 411. All of my other fellow employees in other states,....your state , by Federal law, has something similar. Enforcement of size and weight limits are done by each state DMV, however, Federal law sets all the parameters. Check with your states' DMV for Surface Transportation Act of 1986 Size and Accessability of LCV Commercial vehicles.

Rollin62 Why would you post that avatar of someone's misfortune as your avatar, that's just low.

Rollin62 is an awfully productive, time wasting ABF employee. He is on here constantly, when does he work? Perhaps he is stealing time? delaying freight? Or just the stereotypical lazy Teamster he tries to make us all out to be, not working (like a hilo bid), just spending his time on a smartphone, posting on here. My guess, you are a casual, wrapped up in this world of a wannabe full timer, management has you warped. I have read your posts, you refer to your boses in a particular word that is not proper ABF language or term, so you are real new and green, like a casual, or like these guys say, not even an employee.. Only one other explanation, and I wont go there as to not offend some others possibly. But you are not a typical ABF road or city worker.