ABF | ABF Strike Vote: Hoffa Slaps Freight Teamsters Again!

If management said it it must be true. Let me guess he also telling you how much more work there will be after the contract gets ratified. Get real man, have a plan B for this winter, brown nosing the TM won't get you out of a layoff when it gets slow.
And this comes from ABF management personnel.

But you are not a typical ABF road or city worker.
what, because I do my job? I do all the turn keys in my terminal why all the others cry and whine. Plus , they don't want to send a homeless looking employees to a residence to assemble a treadmill or grandfather clock. Just sit there and drink your coffee, tale an extended break, and gripe about your mere existence

what, because I do my job? I do all the turn keys in my terminal why all the others cry and whine. Plus , they don't want to send a homeless looking employees to a residence to assemble a treadmill or grandfather clock. Just sit there and drink your coffee, tale an extended break, and gripe about your mere existence

That's great. Keep volunteering for the turn keys. Management loves you for it, but us drivers really appreciate you going the extra mile. Really we do, no kidding

I'm a Holland driver, and I don't want to overstep my bounds.

But I believe the ABF employees should just vote their 'gut feeling'.
ABF already knows what they are gonna do. It just how the vote goes that will give them there so called reason for what direction the company goes.

if you vote to strike, that will be their excuse to close(Hostess)
If you vote for the give backs, they will surely come back in a year and say that's not enough.
And it will continue that course until one side or the other had enough.

But in the end they will use the results of the vote as the companys excuse for their actions.
The..Blame..game
But they already know what their plans are and how they will accomplish them

Good Luck guys and gals

Though you said you were a eu driver?

He's anything he wants to be if it furthers his agenda, Brother. Eventually, liars always get tripped up over their own lies.
He doesn't even care. He's here doing what he intends to do and he enjoys it. As you can see I don't bother with him.