ABF | ABF Strike Vote!

I don't agree with most of what you post. But don't let the "chest pounders" drive you away. That's what some NOT ALL want.

the difference between you and trollin62, is you are not destructive and overbearing, he is... He don't come here to contribute, and he don't know what he is talking about. He just comes to be disruptive..

. I may not agree with you on most post, but I do respect you... I don't respect trollins62, He don't respect anyone on this forum...

He's got a monkey on his back and it's called truckingboards! Within 12 hours he'll be going through withdrawals and come crawling back!

I’m with papajohn, I don’t think Rollin works for ABF. I know he had a picture of an ABF pay stub but his avatar is still Con-Way. And that begs the question: why, why didn’t he change his avatar?

I’m with papajohn, I don’t think Rollin works for ABF. I know he had a picture of an ABF pay stub but his avatar is still Con-Way. And that begs the question: why, why didn’t he change his avatar?
How's that homesick? What proof u want? Permit book, PDA ? Ue log?

I think he has pretty overwhelming circumstantial evidence there. He's just not learned how to be a hard core Teamster yet. Hell, I'm still learning after 27 years. I highly doubt the Union will authorize a strike even with a strike vote. Will central cartage guys get a bone thrown to them? Possibly? Could YRCW get financing from hedge fund billionares, of whom, one of their cronies is sitting on YRCW's board who was appointed by the Teamsters! Anythings possible. It's all probably already decided. The rich are gonna get richer, and the poor are gonna drive for YRC or worse.....

I think he has pretty overwhelming circumstantial evidence there. He's just not learned how to be a hard core Teamster yet. Hell, I'm still learning after 27 years. I highly doubt the Union will authorize a strike even with a strike vote. Will central cartage guys get a bone thrown to them? Possibly? Could YRCW get financing from hedge fund billionares, of whom, one of their cronies is sitting on YRCW's board who was appointed by the Teamsters! Anythings possible. It's all probably already decided. The rich are gonna get richer, and the poor are gonna drive for YRC or worse.....
I wont drive for yrc, but I will donate my 04 770.000 mack it comes with no air & adjustable back pain....