ABF | ABF-Teamsters Contract Negotiations Update 4-19-13

It's selfish, lying punks like you killing this union. It's truly sad when a so called union brother will tell bold face lies about Teamster.

So either you're a liar or just brain dead, and are unable to read a post in context.
They're pulling your chain Stoney.

You are so full of crap, you are one idiot, you don't know what I am doing, You are the one that started this, a long time ago, So if you want it to stop then just quit being such a drama queen

I don't give a **** Papa. I'll completely derail this thread as long as you want to continue lying.

I was man enough to admit my mistake, but you're not?

I don't give a **** Papa. I'll completely derail this thread as long as you want to continue lying.

go ahead but I won't derail this thread just for you. so have a ball, You know what the truth is so do what you have to do

go ahead but I won't derail this thread just for you. so have a ball, You know what the truth is so do what you have to do

You're so stupid, you can't even see you're helping me. Both of us will get the blame dummy.

No wonder you're so scared of the union going under, you're too stupid to do anything else. Your brain capacity limits you to this and nothing else.

You're so stupid, you can't even see you're helping me. Both of us will get the blame dummy.

No wonder you're so scared of the union going under, you're too stupid to do anything else. Your brain capacity limits you to this and nothing else.

You are doing a good job all by yourself, and making a fool out of yourself

I do know what the truth is. I've backed it up many times. Explaining in detail and showing the ecact quotes. You on the other just wanna go..." na uh!!!"

Most people who get the boot are trolls from other company's, you may break that trend....

So you're ok with members destorting what you said?

Stoney tell me did you say this

Stoney
Stoney is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 12pack View Post
We all stand for different things I vote NO on any wage concessions . If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything!
If it doesn't work close the doors. I was looking for a job when I found this one.
Ya, be man and stand strong! While in the unemployed line.

See, its fools like you that prove my point. You'd rather put 7500 Teamsters out of work then take a pay cut. Talk about selfish and stupid.

Stoney

We all stand for different things I vote NO on any wage concessions . If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything!
If it doesn't work close the doors. I was looking for a job when I found this one.

See, its fools like you that prove my point. You'd rather put 7500 Teamsters out of work then take a pay cut. Talk about selfish and stupid.

or don't you remember this

Stoney

If they want to close the doors rather than address system inefficiencies that's fine with me.
I'm sure my situation is different than others but I'm not gonna take a cut. Nothing is getting cheaper. $4.00 diesel

I'm not taking a cut.
Ya, we already know how selfish you are. You'd rather see 7500 Teamsters making 0% instead of 85%.

True, nothing is getting cheaper, I guess the Teamsters shouldn't have helped Obama. Did it to themselves.

Stoney

I guess you didn't put me on ignore.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! You just proved me right. It was 12pack that said

" If it doesn't work close the doors. I was looking for a job when I found this one."

And that's what I was referring to. As you can see I never msde the claim ABF would go under, he did.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! You just proved me right. It was 12pack that said

" If it doesn't work close the doors. I was looking for a job when I found this one."

And that's what I was referring to. As you can see I never msde the claim ABF would go under, he did.

lol you have no point your a blooming idiot and you said it and now you just deny it and guess what it is here in black and white