Estes | ABF terminals?

The way things are going in this company as far as being quiet, Rob could buy Disney World, and we wouldn't hear about it, or quite be sure if he is really walking around with mouse ears on lately..:biglaugh:

The way things are going in this company as far as being quiet, Rob could buy Disney World, and we wouldn't hear about it, or quite be sure if he is really walking around with mouse ears on lately..:biglaugh:

I have NEVER heard so little rumor at Estes EVER!!! Not even baseless, completely unsubstantiated, wild rumors... Nothing! I ask people who are known bull ::shit:: artists, just to hear a pile of ::shit::, and get nothing these days...

Through all the silence, I can't help but feel that something good is about to break, rather than bad...

One rumor I did hear: Elvis applied for a TM job at one of our newly bought, and freshly renovated Roadway terminals...

( Like how I quoted my own post?) I should visit the drunk thread.... What a pompous piece of ::shit:: I am...

I have NEVER heard so little rumor at Estes EVER!!! Not even baseless, completely unsubstantiated, wild rumors... Nothing! I ask people who are known bull ::shit:: artists, just to hear a pile of ::shit::, and get nothing these days...

Through all the silence, I can't help but feel that something good is about to break, rather than bad...

One rumor I did hear: Elvis applied for a TM job at one of our newly bought, and freshly renovated Roadway terminals...

( Like how I quoted my own post?) I should visit the drunk thread.... What a pompous piece of ::shit:: I am...

You are on freakin' fire tonight! No run for me, oh da well, try and convince the old lady......

Look,
We all know that the new ::shit:: GIF is going over big... can we use this below for the "f" word????

1_4_85.gif

Let's suggest this one to management!

its good with me but.......... don't wanna upset the masses. it was rough but childs play for where we come from