ABF | ABF Witnessed Results By Regions.......

SAD , only 67% took the time to VOTE :confusion:

That is truly the biggest......scandal......of this contract.....

How lazy, ignorant,incompetent,....fearful,.....unmanly,....do you have to be,.......to ignore a ballot that you can DO FROM YOUR HOME........

On your FUTURE paycheck?

Jeff,..........I know your avatar is a sarcastic comment on competence..........but I can’t help having a mental image of that......person.....every time I think of a......”non-voter”.....

Under this new system, are we going to see how the votes went by the locals

I think we should be able to, Brother. There were 9 Supplements that didn't ratify comprised of a number of Locals. They have to break all that down for a proper count by Local.

Shouldn't be a State Secret.......I'm sure the IBT wouldn't mind us knowing how other Locals voted.

I'd like to see the totals and Locations for the lazy cretins who didn't even bother to vote..........so I'd know who to ...ostracize.

I think we should be able to, Brother. There were 9 Supplements that didn't ratify comprised of a number of Locals. They have to break all that down for a proper count by Local.

Shouldn't be a State Secret.......I'm sure the IBT wouldn't mind us knowing how other Locals voted.

I'd like to see the totals and Locations for the lazy cretins who didn't even bother to vote..........so I'd know who to ...ostracize.
We should. Each local was supposed to look for eligibility on the votes. So there should be numbers on each local.

I think it's also a way to verify in my mind anyway, that it was on the up and up. I got a good idea as to how our guys were leaning in their votes. It's a sad day for the once and mighty teamsters, Hoffa Jr has taken us back 75 yrs or more.

I think some had multiple votes. I voted on the dock supp before I got to vote on the office. My office supp shows many people I did not even know existed.

Looking at the figures shown, something doesn't add up. The total number of voters casting a ballot is given as 6357 at the bottom of the last page. Yet adding up the totals of all the supplemental areas (excluding the Master total) the number is 7440. Am I missing something here?
I’m guessing but the office people don’t vote on the master freight agreement? All I can come up with.

I’m guessing but the office people don’t vote on the master freight agreement? All I can come up with.

After looking through the numbers again I wonder if the Western States Area Common Clause - Part I total actually includes the totals of the other Western States Supplemental Parts ( II through V ), 1181 vs. 1203. It would seem like people voting on Part I would also be voting on one of the other parts also (II through V) and that comes close to accounting for the original overall discrepancy.

After looking through the numbers again I wonder if the Western States Area Common Clause - Part I total actually includes the totals of the other Western States Supplemental Parts ( II through V ), 1181 vs. 1203. It would seem like people voting on Part I would also be voting on one of the other parts also (II through V) and that comes close to accounting for the original overall discrepancy.
That makes sense.

mSstKyS.jpg

Breaking news Russia was behind this vote outcome. Russian hackers hacked the system.