SAIA | Abilene Terminal

lastcavalier186

TB Lurker
Credits
Abilene shows to have two city hand positions. Is this correct? Tried calling center and noone ever answers and I live too far to drive by.

Abilene shows to have two city hand positions. Is this correct? Tried calling center and noone ever answers and I live too far to drive by.

Abilene is dark during the day. You will have to apply online and work thru Human Resources. An alternative might be to call the 800 number, get the operator and ask for the HR director for the Dallas region. Hope this helps.

How close to Abilene do you live?

I live about 90 miles so I would probably relocate if I got hired. I applied about a week ago online, but have never heard anything....that is why I was trying to contact someone. I know some companies will have postings for jobs, but actually won't have any openings. I was laid off after several years from another frieght company out of Abilene.

Thanks for all the information and help. I was never able to get anyone at the Abilene Terminal. Where are their employees? Anyway, I also tried the toll free number and noone seemed to know anything.

Thanks for all the information and help. I was never able to get anyone at the Abilene Terminal. Where are their employees? Anyway, I also tried the toll free number and noone seemed to know anything.

That is a "dark" terminal during the day. That means everybody is out doing p&d work. early in the morning or late in the evening is when they are there. Otherwise the place is locked down tight.

Send me a pm and I'll give you the name of the regional HR personnel and the phone number to contact them.

I asked the Abilene drivers and was told there are two slots open, but won't be filled at this time per those higher up in the food chain. There are rotating cuts of runs/personnel going on at the smaller terminals, so it is unlikely there will be any new hires until there is a substantial uptick in business.

I appreciate you taking the time to ask for me. I figured it was something like that. You would think they wouldn't post openings if they didn't really have them. Thanks Again.