TForce | about tired of the teamsters

axl

TB Lurker
Credits
when are theses guys going to do something for the road drivers i have seen anything get better for us ...if they dont start doing something going to withdraw ....i was better off before they came in....every thing that changes for road drivers seems to go on companys favor or it benafits a few {brown nosers}who keep going over to see the boss man every day seems to me they can go above the union and get stuff done{in their favor};);):clap:

When are U going to get the drivers that do not have the stained nose on the same page and put a stop to it?? After all U are the union !!

Dont talk about quitting, withdraw you freaking loser. I am sick and tired of you cry babies talking about withdrawing that just shows how ignorant you are and proves u know nothing about loyalty, so withdraw.

Dont talk about quitting, withdraw you freaking loser. I am sick and tired of you cry babies talking about withdrawing that just shows how ignorant you are and proves u know nothing about loyalty, so withdraw.

Ditto on that. Do nothing crybabies!

Golly, I thought that it was OUR job as teamster members to file good grievances that can be proving to change the things our company is doing to our road drivers. The teamster leadership help's us figure out how to spot and file a good grievance.

...if you are not a road driver you would be best served to sit down with one and understand their issues...push paperwork you say,our last local panel just for rddr`s was over 130 complaints....nothing settled...ok a few got a penance of the run around,I guess that`s a victory for some...its a joke...the company is re-routing freight,un balancing lanes,running outside carriers while we/my brethren sit at home....again if its a war you want with your brethren go ahead and spew...but I can tell you this the shoe will be on the other foot some day and you will be screaming bloody murder for unity...and the few rddrs that will be left will turn a blind eye......

...if you are not a road driver you would be best served to sit down with one and understand their issues...push paperwork you say,our last local panel just for rddr`s was over 130 complaints....nothing settled...ok a few got a penance of the run around,I guess that`s a victory for some...its a joke...the company is re-routing freight,un balancing lanes,running outside carriers while we/my brethren sit at home....again if its a war you want with your brethren go ahead and spew...but I can tell you this the shoe will be on the other foot some day and you will be screaming bloody murder for unity...and the few rddrs that will be left will turn a blind eye......

Whatever................

Everything that can be done is being done. You are frustrated, I get it. But short of violating the law we must wait the process out. It is in the contract. Binding arbitration!

withdraw and see what happens when you need the union the company loves to fire non union employees and see them squirm as the look for help to get there job back and the union has to help you but if your not in good standing with the union what do you think the out come will be (they the union will say boss man will you give john his job back and then laugh as the company says no the union just represented you and you are still fired ) so go ahead and with draw and have a nice life where ever you end up at

Last edited by a moderator:
Nutts

withdraw and see what happens when you need the union the company loves to fire non union employees and see them squirm as the look for help to get there job back and the union has to help you but if your not in good standing with the union what do you think the out come will be (they the union will say boss man will you give john his job back and then laugh as the company says no the union just represented you and you are still fired ) so go ahead and with draw and have a nice life where ever you end up at

...you might re-look at my avatar...I`ve been here for awhile and you can bet the farm and short of rapture I`ll be here to see this crap through.....

Teamster your are correct...WE...are mad as h@LL ... I know the drill and doing my ever loving best....all my fingers and toes are in the dike holding back the damn..there will be a exodus if this goes bad..51 percent... I don't think so..but enough to make these boards...

...you might re-look at my avatar...I`ve been here for awhile and you can bet the farm and short of rapture I`ll be here to see this crap through.....

Teamster your are correct...WE...are mad as h@LL ... I know the drill and doing my ever loving best....all my fingers and toes are in the dike holding back the damn..there will be a exodus if this goes bad..51 percent... I don't think so..but enough to make these boards...

No Union, a human resources department that only cares about the company. That is a place I would never choose to be.

i would like to clear the air ...i was for the teamsters for day one i sign at card check the 2nd day ....but havent gained anything sence they came in .....joined because of the way other people were being treated and it still goes on looks like the company still do what ever they want.......thanks still at home agin

just a question:

will it be better after the next contract or do you think the union will or try to steamroll us with anouther BS contract.

if they do steamroll us do you thnk the people of this company will stand togather and decertify if there is no change for the better?
im not trying to start anything with these questions, im trying to get a concensus of what we expect to happen in 2013.

My terminal and local have taken control of our problems and forced the company to comply. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't watch and wait with grievance in hand to stop any nonsense that the company might try. Those who suffer because of the contracting issue, I can't do anything about that but wait it out, but if there is even one person who thinks that they would be better off working for UPS without a contract and a union, there are plenty of non union company's out there for you to apply too. Why are you still at UPS if things are so bad?

Laid off 90%, you got screwed because of your split locals(your problem is unique to Chicago) , You have been advised in the past to file a labor charge, but you just complain. If you can't even take the time to file a labor charge against your local and the company for violating the contract because of there split locals, then don't waste time with your decert nonsense. it's just plain blowing smoke.