TForce | about tired of the teamsters

One way we have the competition in a lurch is the fact that we've got the UPS daids. No more double dispatches to the same pu, no more calling your pu numbers, and we have a lot less exceptions than when we were overnite. That has saved the company millions upon millions. Once we go to diads on the dock, more money savings. No more manifests, no more mis-loads with no accountability, and less paper and pen use. Just scan or type in the pro number and that's that. That is were we will make and break the competition, efficiency. The driving and delivery process will never change for any ltl company. But UPS is a task master at efficiency. That is were we will be and the profits will flow and we will reap the rewards in good raises and cheaper benefit costs and a Good contract.

I sincerely hope you are correct. UPS has my retirement money now and I have every intention of drawing on it for as long as I can and I hope everyone else has the same opportunity. There is no doubt that UPS ( and FEDEx ) have efficency down to a real science. I would really like to see what those eficencies have done to the bottomline. Unless someone has unmolested UPS freight numbers access( ? ) no one will every know. It's all just a guess.

I ran across a interesting post on the UPS package delivery forum. Check out " UPS thinks out of the box..." Has efficency gotten this far yet at the freight side ? Best buy some track shoes and make sure they have steel toes.

when are you drivers going to get it? The company is going to close this place down if upsfreight does not get with the program. It is sink or swim and doesn't look to me much swimming is going on.
ups has spent enough more on this dog and this pig will not fly. Why pay union wages when the company can use contractors to do your work for less. We are done. The only thing that will say our arses is yellow shutting down and we get some of their freight. Might happen real soon. reality check time keep paying those dues for no action by the teamsters. They need to play golf and party with ups on your dime.
Just love the posituve attitude. By the way ABF is hiring. They'd love your upbeat view of things there!

there is a time to be positive and a time to face reality....keep drinking that brown union kool-aid .....the teamsters bought and paid for by ups.......
I know the Brotherhood is bought and paid for with Brown money and I also know we are getting paid well for what we do. I am not going to go through my life thinking the sky is going to fall at any second just because I don'nt like the way the company is being run. I didn't vote for the union in the several elections that I've had the opprotunity to over the last 30+ years here and would not have signed a card when I did if the Brotherhood didn't already have enough to get in. I have always been anti-union, however its here now and I have to accept it or go somewhere else, so I accept it. But I'm not going to worry about things I have no control over and I'm not going to work day in and day out with a pissy-ass attidude about who I'm working for. It's still the same job its always been.......Haulin Freight!

I don't know where he gets his information. But UPS has made record profits and UPS Freight is in the black making money. All the over flow freight gets put on our trucks. The rest is hauled by contract carriers.:hysterical:

Then get out of the union you peice of crap. Its weak people like you that gets preyed upon. Always blaming the union, why dont you see if you can get in the maps program. What a freakin turd.

theoriginalwebidiot must be a manager talking s h i t on here if he thinks ups is going to shut down the freight side and loose face by saying they didnt make it work they will never shut the freight side down it makes money and i can cook the numbers to make any thing loose money its a game all union companies use to try and controll the union aspect of the operation example abf consolidated freight ways yrc. conway is running consolidated freight ways today under that name and can buy all new terminals and new equipment and pay and treat there employees like crap and not have to deal with a union now they shut a union company down and started that **** line called CONWAY

Its very simple guys,if you don't like the union and are not satisfied then decertify. You won't though because you know you wouldn't make it a month on your own.What does that tell you? It tells you that maybe they do have a very positive reason to exist. Talk to brothers who have been unjustly discharged and got back pay and their jubs back. Would they have negative things to say about the union? I don't think so. Lets stand together and encourage each other. Love you guys. Be strong and of good cheer.

America Works Best when We say UNION YES...Its just too bad American workers are To STUPID to Realize That !!!

what is more positive than knowing where you stand...it is all true what was said and you can count on that statement to have legs...it is an option with ups and many more you have no idea about......your union is just as bad or worse than the company you work for because you are suppose to be able to trust them.....

what is more positive than knowing where you stand...it is all true what was said and you can count on that statement to have legs...it is an option with ups and many more you have no idea about......your union is just as bad or worse than the company you work for because you are suppose to be able to trust them.....

The union is comprised of people. Some are better than others. Just as your local may suck, mine is great! If you worked under my local you would feel differently.

amen our local just got a 34 year man his job back full backpay for 3 months so im sorry your local sucks run a campaign to get rid of them,but do your homework and only have facts bro.

the local is run by the ibt they have been told to stand down long ago on the breach of article 43 44.....it is in their best interest to get a better contract next time and use this as leverage in bargaining, the first day ups used contractors the union could have filed a breach in the situtation would have been over in one week, but the union and the company think you are an idiot and they know best for you. when was the last time the union explained to you when the articles are now being heard in dec. You do not know if that is even true because you are a mushroom...the company and the union do not care about your contract or your rights, they want what they want more dues and more power but as you can see membership is down, the central states has lost more than a billion and half dollars this year alone and you have a contract that will not be enforced.....have a wonderful upsfreight day my friend. And by the way who is the bastard who stole my webidiot name?

the local is run by the ibt they have been told to stand down long ago on the breach of article 43 44.....it is in their best interest to get a better contract next time and use this as leverage in bargaining, the first day ups used contractors the union could have filed a breach in the situtation would have been over in one week, but the union and the company think you are an idiot and they know best for you. when was the last time the union explained to you when the articles are now being heard in dec. You do not know if that is even true because you are a mushroom...the company and the union do not care about your contract or your rights, they want what they want more dues and more power but as you can see membership is down, the central states has lost more than a billion and half dollars this year alone and you have a contract that will not be enforced.....have a wonderful upsfreight day my friend. And by the way who is the bastard who stole my webidiot name?

Well, I don't know about the stand down part. But I have to agree with you on the contract not being enforced. Also nothing gets explained about what they are doing or how it's going. So you are right what are we as due payers getting for our money. It sure isn't information. I don't know if it's Hoffa or the union just has gotten totally castrated. As far as your user name webidiot I've not seen anyone using it.