Yellow | Above and Beyond

Bufbill

TB Lurker
Credits
Every week there are stories of Yellow drivers who go above and beyond their job to"Get er done".But what about the Teamsters that go above and beyond to do the same thing for us,like Kennesaw Kid,Big R, to name a couple,who will go out of their way to get information to us ,and good reliable information at that ,not a bunch of b/s.I feel all of these guys should be nominated for Teamsters of the year,they don't only do this job ,but they're out there pounding the pavement every day like the rest of us"Except for The Big R ,he paid his dues. Anyway I just want to say thanks to all you guys that have the"stones" to be Stewards and Union reps,and wish you all a happy holiday season.

Every week there are stories of Yellow drivers who go above and beyond their job to"Get er done".But what about the Teamsters that go above and beyond to do the same thing for us,like Kennesaw Kid,Big R, to name a couple,who will go out of their way to get information to us ,and good reliable information at that ,not a bunch of b/s.I feel all of these guys should be nominated for Teamsters of the year,they don't only do this job ,but they're out there pounding the pavement every day like the rest of us"Except for The Big R ,he paid his dues. Anyway I just want to say thanks to all you guys that have the"stones" to be Stewards and Union reps,and wish you all a happy holiday season.
I agree, brother. It's easy to see the dedication that KK and TBR have for our union. In my opinion when we stick together instead of acting like "independent operators" everyone will prosper from our actions, not just a few. Now the few may be upset about this, but the whole will be better off. Just my 2 cents. DS.

Thanks to all of you for the good remarks!

February, 2007 will be my 10th year of being involved on this board, and has become a daily chore for me to be here. I only have been here this long due to the members and staff that Jeff has brought on to TruckingBoards.....unlike TBR, I still have 3,807 days to go to hand the keys over to someone else!

Thank YOU for making Truckingboards.com for what it has become today!..........KK

Thanks to all of you for the good remarks!

February, 2007 will be my 10th year of being involved on this board, and has become a daily chore for me to be here. I only have been here this long due to the members and staff that Jeff has brought on to TruckingBoards.....unlike TBR, I still have 3,807 days to go to hand the keys over to someone else!

Thank YOU for making Truckingboards.com for what it has become today!..........KK

KK you got me beat, I still have about 4,765
days to go ,oh and only that many stops left.
But doing about 90 to 100 a day .Anyway!

Re:

Keep on fighting the good fight guys and I am very honored to be in it with you too. Keep the company out of the union.

T.B. staff does a great job !
76043f0d370e49e75f59509b7bbaf548.jpg

Every week there are stories of Yellow drivers who go above and beyond their job to"Get er done".But what about the Teamsters that go above and beyond to do the same thing for us,like Kennesaw Kid,Big R, to name a couple,who will go out of their way to get information to us ,and good reliable information at that ,not a bunch of b/s.I feel all of these guys should be nominated for Teamsters of the year,they don't only do this job ,but they're out there pounding the pavement every day like the rest of us"Except for The Big R ,he paid his dues. Anyway I just want to say thanks to all you guys that have the"stones" to be Stewards and Union reps,and wish you all a happy holiday season.[/QUOTE
Well said:guiness: