Yellow | Absenteeism Papers

Don't ya just love technology? ...It's a shame this did not come out BEFORE the 2nd vote...oh well.....KK

"He is a great employee, when he is here!"

Hard ball it is, then. Let the games begin.

I suggest FLMA for every employee because it doesn't stop here.

Also, FMLA is based upon MINUTES, not hours or days!

Supervision have written up employees for petty dog dung the past 2 weeks.

Good Luck everyone.

`These companys cant find workers now, so try to fire the ones you have. That's a good business model they will have no one to move the freight, they will lose customers & then wonder why they cant make any money....priceless....

1st 2 paragraphs of 2nd page says its going to be a tough fight guys .
union and company have agreed .hmmmm after the thing went thru id bet

Well I guess there ultimate strategy is to rid themselves of every UNION EMPLOYEE at YRC for whatever them deem acceptable or not! Oh I forgot robots are not driving trucks yet as best as I can see, and oh that's right we cant get a single soul to come and work for us because our shady past present and potential lack of future. Our rate is not competitive when U make the list anymore. The company hacks ie management will only be hurting themselves thinking that they are helping the cause?:Violin:. I guess it is what it is now? PEDDLE ON!!!!

well boss there are a few on here that have no ties to yrc that will say thats ok as long as you didnt vote no and shut them down . you know all that save the union rahhrahhh crap

A couple of things about FMLA:
1) It has to be requested ahead of time.
2) Doctor has to approve it as necessary for one to care for themselves or a next of kin like mother, father, spouse or child.
You won't get FMLA for knocking off a day without going to great lengths up front to verify its need.

People will never learn! They did what they thought was just depending on your view to Vote Yes or No. They have us bent over a barrel now and no lube. Use caution and try to repel them the best u can!:mf_swordfight:

Interesting to say the least, we'll see how this plays out when the situation dictates that it'll be a convenience to the company or when it is not. Heck if I come in and there is no work I'm gonna sit there and look at the supervisor cause I won't go home early or come in early. Better yet, burn out the work force and I'll request a mental health day cause I'm too fatigued and safety could be compromised. Hold up........ are we in the business of moving freight or in the business of playing games cause we sure don't act like it.:shrug:

`These companys cant find workers now, so try to fire the ones you have. That's a good business model they will have no one to move the freight, they will lose customers & then wonder why they cant make any money....priceless....

They'll just import H1N1 Chinese and Indians, along with illegal Mexicans, to take over the jobs...

A couple of things about FMLA:
1) It has to be requested ahead of time.
2) Doctor has to approve it as necessary for one to care for themselves or a next of kin like mother, father, spouse or child.
You won't get FMLA for knocking off a day without going to great lengths up front to verify its need.

Be careful of FMLA time, as well: these employers runs spreadsheets that track how much each employee costs the company; and when your cost exceeds the money you allegedly bring in, they find some dumb excuse (like f4rting in the break room) to fire you.

Well Yes Voters You saved the company alright... You asked for it, you got it, You deserve everythingt you get!!!