Yellow | abuse of company time

This what happens to us (878) a month ago. About six convicted and out of that 2 terminated. Both got their jobs back in a week.

Without pay. Penalty was loss of time. One guy was going to the gym on his lunch another guy was taking a 45 min break at Subway an hour after punching in. The six that weren't let go fess up that they were screwing around. They gave them warning letters.
You're lunch break is your time so how can somebody be fire for going to the gym on his lunch break?

Without pay. Penalty was loss of time. One guy was going to the gym on his lunch another guy was taking a 45 min break at Subway an hour after punching in. The six that weren't let go fess up that they were screwing around. They gave them warning letters.
Are you saying there are drivers in this company stealing time????

Is there still people who don't understand what these intermecs we're carrying around are? Our former tm fessed up and told us Yrc only went to them for their tracking ability.

Is there still people who don't understand what these intermecs we're carrying around are? Our former tm fessed up and told us Yrc only went to them for their tracking ability.
The computers system at Holland will lose a shipment of bubble wrap for a week. I dont think the intermecs are anything to worry about. Plus the batteries on ours only last 3-4 hours max.

The computers system at Holland will lose a shipment of bubble wrap for a week. I dont think the intermecs are anything to worry about. Plus the batteries on ours only last 3-4 hours max.
They're really not used for the info we put into them, at least not by Yrc, they're mainly used for their tracking ability. I know they ping your location every time you input any info, and im sure the company can ping your location whenever they want. Not really sure if they capture everywhere youve been all day or not.