Yellow | Accelerated Service D.O.A.

ZuopYQY.jpg

This is REAL Acelerating of the freight. ......at least those who pass us do it this way....KK

Someone called in yesterday to complain about one of our drivers. The individual complained that the YRC driver was going fast down hills and slow uphill, the individual felt the YRC driver was doing it on purpose just to mess with the cars behind him. The public has know idea how bad our equipment is. First mention of anything connected to acceleration that I've heard in a couple of weeks at our terminal.

I was looking at an ABF service map yesterday and they have next day points up to probably close to 500 miles. If this company wants to charge extra for "accelerated " service seems to me they have to be able to include next day service to really make an impact. If ABF can do it why can't we, and I know Holland does it, but I think we can get a slice of it too without cutting into their business.

Accelerated = joke. I've seen hundreds of bogus program failures over the years. The buffoons running this turd ship couldn't manage themselves out of a paper bag. With the current management we have, those fat cats are looking to fill their wallets from our givebacks. Not really interested in moving freight. After they've stolen all they can. they'll cast us aside like a homeless dude begging for cash.
When they ask for a sales lead, I tell them they're like a schizophrenic girlfriend who can't make up her mind about what she wants.
If there's garbage freight that's easily damaged, YRC is all over it. Anything square and easy to load we can't make money on it.
Funny thing is, the competition does fine hauling it.
Don't get to excited about a failed program. There'll be more.
Installing cameras in tractors instead of fixing roofs on trailers is just another blunder in a list of many. The clowns in Kansas City haven't figured out yet, if you CAN"T get your customers freight to them damage free and DRY, well you just won't have any customers. Thank goodness we'll be saving money on accident claims though.
Those dummies they hired from Claims-Way buffaloed Welch, and Jamie long hair for top salaries. They saw us coming a mile away.
One fail after another.
And to think, years ago I actually had a good attitude.
I go to work everyday just to get a laugh. You have to pay attention closely, there's so much stupidly funny crap that happens over the course of a day at our barn. It's a comedy show from the time we punch in til the time we go home.
We should record and sell it as a reality show.

Last edited:
Accelerated = joke. I've seen hundreds of bogus program failures over the years. The buffoons running this turd ship couldn't manage themselves out of a paper bag. With the current management we have, those fat cats are looking to fill their wallets from our givebacks. Not really interested in moving freight. After they've stolen all they can. they'll cast us aside like a homeless dude begging for cash.
When they ask for a sales lead, I tell them they're like a schizophrenic girlfriend who can't make up her mind about what she wants.
If there's garbage freight that's easily damaged, YRC is all over it. Anything square and easy to load we can't make money on it.
Funny thing is, the competition does fine hauling it.
Don't get to excited about a failed program. There'll be more.
Installing cameras in tractors instead of fixing roofs on trailers is just another blunder in a list of many. The clowns in Kansas City haven't figured out yet, if you CAN"T get your customers freight to them damage free and DRY, well you just won't have any customers. Thank goodness we'll be saving money on accident claims though.
Those dummies they hired from Claims-Way buffaloed Welch, and Jamie long hair for top salaries. They saw us coming a mile away.
One fail after another.
And to think, years ago I actually had a good attitude.
I go to work everyday just to get a laugh. You have to pay attention closely, there's so much stupidly funny crap that happens over the course of a day at our barn. It's a comedy show from the time we punch in til the time we go home.
We should record and sell it as a reality show.

That schizophrenic girlfriend you mentioned, do you know if she's available? Do you have a phone number for her? I could use a new adventure.

She couldn't make up her mind which number to give.... whack job you know. Oops, that's not politically correct.
Mentally challenged.