Holland | Accident I-80W Indiana/Ohio border

Hawks9718

TB Lurker
Credits
Saw a bad accident last night involving a USF truck that rammed into the rear of a tanker truck about 1-1/2-2 miles west of the last toll booth in Ohio, near Rt. 49.

The cab was badly smashed in, all the way into the passenger area. I heard on the CB that the USF driver had to get airlifted out on a flight for life helicopter... Hope he is alright.

Anyone with news on this one?

Regards,
NEMF drvr

Saw a bad accident last night involving a USF truck that rammed into the rear of a tanker truck about 1-1/2-2 miles west of the last toll booth in Ohio, near Rt. 49.

The cab was badly smashed in, all the way into the passenger area. I heard on the CB that the USF driver had to get airlifted out on a flight for life helicopter... Hope he is alright.

Anyone with news on this one?

Regards,
NEMF drvr

That was a bad one i second the regards on another note i sure have seen a you lot of nemf across that stretch sure seems like you guys are piicking up in that corridor

Suprised there was no news about this one..

Fish,

Yea we are pickin up in that stretch. I'm coming from Chicago going to Toldeo and making a switch. We have about 10 or 11 line haul guys now (I got hired 3 months ago and I was the 6th guy) going to Toldeo and Cinci. So biz is good!