Accident in Baltimore

jusaplayin

TB Lurker
Credits
Dear Drivers,

I am trying to locate a Jevic driver who stopped to help my now deceased brother in a tractor trailer accident in Baltimore on the morning of May 16th. He unhitched his trailer to help pull the trucks apart. I am greatful for his assistance in helping to free my brother.
Any company phone numbers, departments, contacts, managers or any information that could help in this quest would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Jus

Dear Drivers,

I am trying to locate a Jevic driver who stopped to help my now deceased brother in a tractor trailer accident in Baltimore on the morning of May 16th. He unhitched his trailer to help pull the trucks apart. I am greatful for his assistance in helping to free my brother.
Any company phone numbers, departments, contacts, managers or any information that could help in this quest would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Jus

BRO I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS,,,,,BUT THIS HAPPENS OHH SO OFTEN AND ITS LEGAL PEOPLE TRYING TO FIND MORE PEOPLE TO SUE,,,,,,,I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOUR DOING THIS BUT THAT MIGHT BE WHY PEOPLE MIGHT NOT GIVE YOU NAMES,,,,,,,,,,GOOD LUCK,,,,AND I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point bleed, but it would be good to know it wasn't my brothers fault and to thank that driver for not just passing him by.
Much appreciation,
Jus

Dear Drivers,

Thanks in advance,
Jus

any co. numbers, dept., contacts or managers? maybe you havn't heard, jevic is no more...out of buisness!

I do realize that deadhead, but normally there is still some company contacts left behind to take care of unfinished business. I have worked for companies that have gone under. Somewhere, someone knows who this driver may be and know how to contact him, they don't necessarily have to be still employed by Jevic.
Jus

jusaplayin i was still with the company as on may the 21st i was a local guy out of delanco and i did not here of anything like you are describing you know how trucking co. are words are spread fast sorry for your loss

Thanks mothertrucker.
I hope things are working out for you post Jevic. It seems to me that it came as a surprise to many of you that they closed their doors. I worked for a couple of companies where the same thing happened and it's not pleasant. Good luck to you my friend.
Jus