Holland | Accident involving purchase power

It wasn't a Holland trailer. It was some old swing door that somehow got the nose wall replaced with one from a Holland unit.
fdl3r6d.jpg

Funny thing is some guys won't retire , we still got some old guys driving , last i heard there was a line haul guy 71 years old still driving !!

Nah. He'd at least have some retirement to rely on if that were the case. He's probably been non union his whole life.

At 69 I hope to be comfortably on a fishing bank with my grandchildren. Damn falling to my death working for some :censored:.
Key words in your post "hope to be". That's what a LOT of members in the CSPF are saying.

Funny thing is some guys won't retire , we still got some old guys driving , last i heard there was a line haul guy 71 years old still driving !!
Some of it is an ego problem. Can't admit to themselves that they're getting OLD.
See - "I Don't Need Your Rockin' Chair" by George Jones video

Last edited:
I can see Team BRG-Wong trying to leave the nursing home every Friday to get their Gold Hotel...

What's really F'd up about this picture is that the BODY is laying on the ground infront of that fire/EMS truck. Yeah, it's covered up but does one really think the family wants to look at this pic and see their loved one laying on the ground under a tarp?