accident on 78 in pa

Do you know the time,date,and the exact location?
I've got ways of looking for the report but I've got to have better details.

Also if it was to long ago this week you'll be out of luck,unless someone on the boards lives around where it happened,and they can offer something more?

I've taken the last hour to search all of my news sources,first I couldn't find RT78 in PA.
I saw 70,76,79,80,81,and 99,but no 78?

The only trucking accident I could find was the one where the driver was arrested and put into jail with a million dollar bail hanging over his head,which was posted on the trucking accident forum.
This isn't a NEMF company as far as I know?
Its a truckload company.
But I tryed very hard to find the one you where asking about,sorry I came up short?
Heres the link to this truck load wreak,fyi.

http://www.wgal.com/slideshow/news/13945234/detail.htmlg

Well when you hear a rumor about something negative,it would be good to get more details before you believe it.

In order for me to find out anything.
I need as many details as possible,and it also needs to be as current as possible as well.

If you can find out more about these wreaks actual route numbers,towns states ,and dates I may be able to get the link for you.

Well I looked into any truck roll overs in Conn. this week,and found a straight truck,that looks like it may be a refer,a Fedex Ground parcel truck that got stuffed under a bridge.
That poor driver died in the hospital.
And also an ocean box that jack knifed,across two lanes.

But I couldn't find anything about any NEMF units?

I was only able to go to Aug.19th.
If it happened before that,unless theres someone on here that lives where it happened,I can't help you.

Like I've already posted when you hear a rumor,about anything you really need to get as many details as you can about it,so you can find out if its true,or not.

Thank you for clearing this rumor up Teamster 251.
I did my best to check it out,but me being a city driver out of Rochester NY.

Routes I'm not used to,in other states,could be on the other side of the world for all I know?
I know a 70 mile radius of the Rochester area.
Anything out side of there I'm lost without having a map.

ok it turned out to be true it happened early thursday morning on interstate 78 westbound at the 29 mile post the driver may have fallen asleep at the wheel. i got this info from a driver out of that guys barn