ODFL | Accident on 81 in PA.

Our driver in this accident pulled over on a narrow stretch and has already uploaded his video of the wreck! What an idiot.

Great Example that I have learned from the Safety Department. Never use your personal phone to take pictures of any accident you are involved in.Because law enforcement has the right to take your phone and check everything.Always use the OD Camera.You could hang yourself.

Great Example that I have learned from the Safety Department. Never use your personal phone to take pictures of any accident you are involved in.Because law enforcement has the right to take your phone and check everything.Always use the OD Camera.You could hang yourself.

Don't think he was even using his phone for that reason, it was more for the YouTube video he made until everyone criticized him. Must've figured he'd be a viral millionaire. Looking at his fb page he's one of those 99% types. Kind of shows we hire anyone nowadays.

Our trucks all have cameras, have for years. The LDWS is a camera that is always recording. Any sudden stop, accident or sudden deceleration causes it to store the recording and is visible by safety.
That's not what I waa talking about.They have a app for your phone that you can record with your phone like a dash cam.He just hung himself when he uploaded his cell phone.LDP System only worked if the switch is on and it is activated .If it activates.That's the ?..IF...