ODFL | Accident on 81 in PA.

O'h so you decided to delete the first response to my post and go with this one.Yes,I did read it from my Email.Yes,Billy was mention in it to if I remember.My opinion of you since I did find out your IP Address is you are nothing but a troll and thinking maybe you may have worked at OD at one point.But,I will leave it like that.Good day!!

That worked out then. I'm glad you read it, but it doesn't need to be up here.

IP address? Wow you are letting an anonymous forum really get to you.

Thank what you like sir -- I cannot unsee what I have seen or unlearn what I have learned.

You can stay in the dark if you like.

Adios!

O'h so you decided to delete the first response to my post and go with this one.Yes,I did read it from my Email.Yes,Billy was mention in it to if I remember.My opinion of you since I did find out your IP Address is you are nothing but a troll and thinking maybe you may have worked at OD at one point.But,I will leave it like that.Good day!!

I'm being tracked by Kenneth in his lair...

Thought I saw someone following me...

K -- how many fingers am I holding up??

That worked out then. I'm glad you read it, but it doesn't need to be up here.

IP address? Wow you are letting an anonymous forum really get to you.

Thank what you like sir -- I cannot unsee what I have seen or unlearn what I have learned.

You can stay in the dark if you like.

Adios!
Well,you either work for OD or a Keyboard Warrior.The truth will alway's come out and finally the little Troll will move on.Just Remember Old K is alway's watching.:1036316054:

Well,you either work for OD or a Keyboard Warrior.The truth will alway's come out and finally the little Troll will move on.Just Remember Old K is alway's watching.:1036316054:

Kinda creepy but ok.

Keep driving that truck -- it's a good job.

Just don't bitch about things unless you are actively trying to improve them.

Is that what you tell all your trainees in GBO too K?

I thought it was just "Kenneth, " or is that just for me?:dance: