Pitt-Ohio | Accident on I95 South Fredericksburg, Va.

eurodaytona

TB Lurker
Credits
This morning I saw a Pitt Ohio truck overturned on I 95 South about mile marker 124 in Fredericksburg, Va. Im assuming it could be a linehaul driver out of the Richmond terminal. Looks like the truck left the interstate on the left and went up in the woods, cab was mangled up bad, hope the driver made it out ok.

I talked to a Richmond driver Friday night and forgot to post earlier. It was one of their newer guys, don't know what happened but it appears no other vehicles involved. Had to cut top of cab off to get him out, he must have slid out under seatbelt. Both shoulders broken and will need surgery for repair. Sounds like he'll be ok but has a long road ahead of him.

I talked to a Richmond driver Friday night and forgot to post earlier. It was one of their newer guys, don't know what happened but it appears no other vehicles involved. Had to cut top of cab off to get him out, he must have slid out under seatbelt. Both shoulders broken and will need surgery for repair. Sounds like he'll be ok but has a long road ahead of him.

Wishing him a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks for posting the details. I recognized his name as a driver I've relayed with in Hagerstown, but wasn't able to get any other info.