ABF | Action

vongrimmenstein

I stand for our flag, & kneel for the fallen
Credits
To receive a decent contract you can vote on is you have to ACT. The rank & file has only 1 option. Threaten their revenue stream. By a overwhelming strike vote or an actual picket line. Once you threaten their income, is when they will re-think their proposal. Forget about what the Local when they say this is the best they could get. By the end of week one of the picket line, ABF will have no choice but to sweeten the pot. ANYTHING less than a perceived or actual threat against ABF Freight's income has no meaning. Like any business for any reason, you effect their income, & they will be forced to sit @ the table & make a better offer. The problem the rank & file has is the IBT. They, not the man or woman on the dock or the street has a say. EXCEPT by voting NO until a fair offer has been offered. Action's by the rank & file can & force them to the table. No action by the rank & file, is like saying NO & you live with what they offer. Good luck. Ya all are gonna need it. von.

To receive a decent contract you can vote on is you have to ACT. The rank & file has only 1 option. Threaten their revenue stream. By a overwhelming strike vote or an actual picket line. Once you threaten their income, is when they will re-think their proposal. Forget about what the Local when they say this is the best they could get. By the end of week one of the picket line, ABF will have no choice but to sweeten the pot. ANYTHING less than a perceived or actual threat against ABF Freight's income has no meaning. Like any business for any reason, you effect their income, & they will be forced to sit @ the table & make a better offer. The problem the rank & file has is the IBT. They, not the man or woman on the dock or the street has a say. EXCEPT by voting NO until a fair offer has been offered. Action's by the rank & file can & force them to the table. No action by the rank & file, is like saying NO & you live with what they offer. Good luck. Ya all are gonna need it. von.

Von I agreed 100% with your post. Well all I can say is that it will take a lot more than $1000 to buy my vote, in fact it is not for say. In this war with the Union and company for a fair contract it seems Your vote is stronger than bullets use it! Fight for what you and your families deserve!!!

I think this contract will pass easily. Talked to drivers at 042 and all said they will vote yes.
Dang I didn’t know it was still that cold in Pennsylvania to still have there brains frozen and to put a few things in prospective here without trying to **** anyone off but that right there is what’s wrong with the union today only over at UPS them guys and gals don’t take no sh!t off of UPS and when UPS tries to take something away or don’t want to work a contract to benefit the employees well what do they do that’s right get out front with there picket signs and stop the operation where there’s a problem and that’s why there paid the money there paid due to UPS knows there employees don’t feed into there BS and there employees are not scared to make a picket sign and strike so all I’m saying don’t sign a crap contract ABF can afford to pay better than that y’all fellas sign this contract your going to be on the same boat as YRC Freight and the regional companies over there and hey if you want to play in sh!t I’m sure a septic company is hiring in your area and sorry if I offended anyone

Troll here. This is your time. The anti's will say & have said the non's will sweep up your freight and not miss a beat. All I hear is everyone can barely keep up let alone take on full trailers of new. A strike, I think, would hit the stock price in our current environment. I've no dog in your hunt, but I wish you the best.

You should vote No ..That way for 5 years you can go from terminal to terminal beating your chest! and hooting and hollering! how you voted NO!!! How much fun would that be?...A LOT!!!