Actual Death Panels: Florida Mother Of 3 Drops Dead After Republicans Refused To Expa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Actual Death Panels: Florida Mother Of 3 Drops Dead After Republicans Refused To Expand Medicaid -

[​IMG]
    So it turns out that those ‘death panels’ Sarah Palin and company always blathered about regarding Obamacare are real, but they’re just not the ones they made up in their terrifically tiny heads. Charlene Dill, a 32-year old hard-working mother of three, sadly became one of many expected victims of Republican intransigence and Baracknaphobia.

[h=2]Republican States' Rejection of Medicaid Expansion Is "Almost Awesome in its Evilness"[/h]Republican States' Rejection of Medicaid Expansion Is "Almost Awesome in its Evilness"

Jon Gruber is a heath care expert from MIT who advised Romney in the creation of the Massachusetts Plan (Romneycare) and was involved with the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). In an interview today with the Washington Monthly,

It's simple right and wrong, good and evil. Those who cause the deaths and pain of others by rejecting the medicaid expansion (and money for it) are EVIL. No other word for it. Clergy of all kinds (and all ethical people whether religious or non-religious) should condemn these evildoers. Name the evil ones. Show the consequences of their evil. Force America to see.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

What no Barry-care for her, or was it the money he stripped from program for Barry-care that killed her.

3. Magoo

You don't understand. All people who have no health insurance have to get Obamacare except those living near the poverty level.
    Those people will get Medicaid no charge because they can't afford to buy anything.
    Thats how the program was set up and the Feds will pay for 100% of costs added to the States Medicare funds for the first 3 years and after that 90%.

Then some states balked and brought a case to the supreem court and the court ruled the States did not have to comply.
    So a bunch of States run by Republicans like my state Florida decided to not go along.
    Therefore the poor people who could have been covered by Medicaid get none.
    I think a reasonable person could see it politically motivated

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

People were dying before Obummercare, people will die after Obummercare. People still die Medicaid. People die in Single Payer. To say she died because she didn't get Medicaid is absurd. She had chronic heart disease. There's no guarantee insurance guarantees life.

5. Magoo

None of us have a guarantee but we have a better chance if we get proper health care.

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So the Dems passed an UnConstitutional Law, and now this girl died? Got news for ya Mags- we're all gonna die...

7. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I'm kinDa brain dead...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
  8. Magoo

She was too young to die because of politics
    thats all it is Jimmy politics

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

She is in your state. Why didn't you save her? I thought, per you- ObamaCare solved it all!?! Perhaps if you took less from the government, she would have had more??

Wait til O'CARE really gets rollin. Oldsters and the Special Needs kids get denied first. Only way it can succeed...

What is your using her death as politics, if not politics????? :regretful:

10. Magoo

In post #3 tried to explain the law.
    I really don't know if you guys don't know whats going on, or are you in agreement with it.
    If you don't understand Medicaid please say so and I'll try to do better.
    Medicaid is for our poorest of citzens if you block the poorest from getting help what major religion in this world would support that?
    Which is why I think you guys really have no idea whats going on.

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

There are less insured today than when O'CARE took over in 2010. And No One can buy more insurance public or private, from now til January. O'CARE forced more from insurance onto the MediCare that Obama took 714 million FROM. Should left things alone Mags. Or better yet- Deregulated, so more competition at lower prices...

12. Magoo

Jimmy take these numbers you hear from people who are against it with a grain of salt.
    Few people actually lost their insurance they were notified they would have to choose a different plan, they really didn't lose coverage

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Here we go again.... the plans they were offered were more expensive. There were (your numbers) 42 million with no insurance before. 6 million had theirs cancelled. 7 million now signed up and it's closed. So-. IF the 7 (of which- 6 had insurance before but we're cancelled)- actually pay (many wont) there MIGHT only be 41 million without. Prob more- due to government sticking it's nose in places where it has no biz! And if O hadn't UnConstitutionally ordered the Employer Mandate delayed- there would be 100 million more without insurance. YOU caused it Mags. Not ME....

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Nite Mags. Some of us have jobs and have to get up early...

15. Magoo

Ah alright
    Who has a job?

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

M E! I already support most of one county. Plus you.... :regretful:

Nite...

17. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Poor lady
    I feel for her and her family

If she was so sick, how was she paying for her medicine before BarryCare?

Maybe she should have moved to an enlightened state where the governor sold the people down the river for a temporary "boatload of Federal money"

heard a left winged commentator say yesterday that the 30,000,000 w/o insurance was not exactly true. They were trying to spin it that more people had insurance today than 4 years ago because of BarryCare.

Spin spin spin

18. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

The left is going to use this poor lady's death just like they used Sandra Fluke.

This entire article is filled with holes.
    Before ObamaCare kicked in, she had money or coverage for her meds somehow. So she's just another victim of ObamaCare. Add her to the list.

The article stated that she had three different part time jobs. Why not a full time job? Answer: Because ObamaCare has halted the production of full time jobs, and insurance coverage for employees. Again, just another victim of ObamaCare.

The article also stated that she had too low of an income to qualify for a subsidy?????
    What?????? I thought that ObamaCare was to help those who are in poverty or near poverty level. So again......she's just another victim of ObamaCare.

Thanks for forcing this down America's throat Barry.......it's working out great.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So; Mags posts a KOS political article to complain about politics! The girl is being used as a political tool to beat on 'those who should care' by cold-hearted atheists. The same people who defended Sybillius saying 'some people live, some people die.'. So- who's actually 'politicing' and UnCaring???

Mags: we'll never understand each other. You are cold-hearted Marxist/Atheist who greedily wants to punish others and have their wealth siezed and a part of it given to you and others like you. And you lecture that the Believers in a God you refuse to try to understand should believe as you do.

I believe in God Who gave me Freedom to trust Him. He told me 'if you trust Me with a Sincere heart, your needs will be provided', and 'Love One Another as yourself'. Those are personal charges which lead to personal interactions of personal charity. The story of the Good Samaritan shows the guy got involved- he didn't call the Centurians. Laws Forcing one to do an action takes away sincerity. Articles using a girl's death for political purposes as you did shows callous disregard for humanity- seeing only cold statistics. It is a sign of Satan, not God/Love. Satan calls us by number- groups us all to the same lowest denominator. God knows our individual needs and promises we'll be fine if we seek His Way thru Love and Sincerity. The Battle of Good and Evil is the Battle of God and Satan. The Battle for Jerusalem- the Battle for Our Soul.

Life ain't Fair, Mags. Right now you're winning- getting 95% of your desires in politics, but yet it's not enough because that's how Satan works. He always wants more, he always needs what God has. And God has Me, Mags.... good luck with your politics...lenin used people like you as Useful Idiots- then shot them later...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  20. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

No Magoo, this is where you display your own ignorance and show your absolute adherence to the Affordable Health Care because Obama is attached to it. Under the old plan, she would have been covered. Under Obamacare, she wasn't.

Again, your political blindness shows. You are a follower and you are still pasting articles that agree with your stance without doing anything objective. People who are not signed up and cannot afford Obamacare are being made an example of.

So, who pays you to start these arguments?