Actual Death Panels: Florida Mother Of 3 Drops Dead After Republicans Refused To Expa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Apr 10, 2014.

1. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Which also holds true for the "welfare" numbers but it's as an unbiased report that I could find.

That's what I would call an extremely biased group. Right or wrong they are biased. Using hyperbole doesn't lend credibility to your stance.

Absolutely nothing, however, we will never agree on defining purposes that fit the criteria of being labeled constructive. Give a man a fish....

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Sure they deserve a life
    A life that they make
    Not a life that I am forced to pay for because I am a little smarter, a little more talented and work a little harder
    I did not spend my high school days sitting around drinking beer, and smoking pot. I ran, lifted played football and maintained my studies. That paid for college.
    I did not knock up a bunch of broads in my teens ( they had these things at the pharmacy rhat prevented that with I paid for)
    I graduated colllege, went into business worked 100 hours a week.
    I really get irritated by those that want everything that I have earned while putting in no effort.

small math error it is not $256,000,000 it is $256,000,000,000 billion not million..
    The GDP of many a nation around this planet spent on welfare

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

And the more people that realize that they can get everything for free if this freeloading continues, the less people will be paying, and the more will be mooching. In a lot of cases, it's not a talent issue, it's a ambition issue. What will the freeloaders do when the Govt. runs out of other people's money? Anarchy in the streets. Keep your rape whistle close......we're going broke.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.......

If you are too lazy to work.........you can starve. I don't care!

4. Northern Flash

That statement could only be written by someone who couldn't find a leaf, while standing in the middle of the forest.:duh:

5. Northern Flash

Oh ya, the numbers are irrelevant to you, since Barry tells you otherwise.
    So you want add in everything from the past to make the "budget" numbers appear to be false. Trust me, if we did the same thing with the "freeloaders" budget, and added all of those extra expenses from the affects......it would be triple that amount.

I don't care what other countries do, they are failing, and we're headed down the same path.

There is nothing "constructive" about people getting paid to mooch off the tax payers and sit on their ass all day.

6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Basically there are two main Federal payroll tax's
    One is your Federal Tax and the other is called Social Security & Medicare.
    Social Security & Medicare goes directly to those programs think of them as separate.
    The other tax the main Federal tax is the revenue that runs Government, military,parts of education,health services , transportation on and on the whole shebang.
    Of that money its said over 50% goes to defense today and past programs & interest, such as buying planes, ships, rockets and other contracts
    So thats a huge portion of our Federal budget that gets spent on that alone.
    You call them bias but someone needs to actually dig deep into the numbers that get thrown out there for us. Because we really have no idea what it means and its not all up front

7. Magoo

Your under the impression that these people are just living a plush life on your dime.
    Go see how much they actually get to live on, then see if you could live on that.
    99.5% would rather earn at a job with decent pay & benefits but your wonderful rich people won't expand the factories here and hire them.
    Oh I forgot its all Obama's fault with all this uncertainty

8. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Bite the hand of those who hire....is stupid. Put yourself in there shoes, use your own money to risk starting a Co. ...lol
    by the way you oWe us this, and need to fix that, we also want this and that....etc.
    I risk my wealth for a cOuntry "that changes the rulEs DAILY"...wtf.

Reagan was the closest to perfection....how much wealth and risk did He instill in the American Spirit,

My little disability ck will be gone soon.... because, people today are scam artist.
    Oh well ill be fine... a lifetime of saving and spending wisely insures my continued success. ... I got that way by 100hr. Weeks, and a format of less gOvt involvement.

Three more years of 1/2 mOnkeyness ....lol.

9. Magoo

When Obama got in the rich investors said they didn't want to invest because Obama might raise tax, they they said ObamaCare will kill them, they always put an excuse out for why they don't hire.
    Truth is they have no need to invest here, they can buy it in China cheap, why expand here when you can just have someone else take all the risk and aggravation.
    Woody they have so much MOOney laying around that the Banks told them if they deposit it there, they will not earn interest on it and instead they would have to pay the Banks to hold it.
    Thats no ****, you know when Banks don't want to hold your money things are pretty weird

10. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Caymon Island.. I just love the weather and the people there... They just open their doors to us Americans(and Jimmy Buffett).....

11. Northern Flash

Nope. Not at all. But for those people who just hang around on their front porch and/or couch all day, I don't care if they look like Ethiopians. They can get off their ass and work, just like the rest of us.
    The amount of free "stuff" and money must be good enough for them because they are willing to continue the cycle.........generation after generation. Cut of the supply of free stuff and watch how quick they find a job.
    Yep. And only the Republican party has rich people in it. lol

The rich should pay these worthless, unskilled, uneducated, unambitious turds $20.00 per hour.......yepper.

12. Northern Flash

And now, since the rich investors have figured out that Barry is one of them and lining their pocket, they just keep lining their pockets more. And the rules behind ObamaCare are lining more big business pockets. Tripling premiums to the insurance companies, and the investors on Wall Street are making out like bandits. There is no need to hire or expand, in fact, there are incentives not to hire. Big business is living large under Obama. It's us working stiffs that are getting the shaft.

13. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Fair trade goes one way....their way. We pushed them out....35% tax....lol

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Oh. Contrare!

Since day 1 in 1935 all SSI has gone directly to the General Fund and spent as such. Per SCOTUS. Helvering vs Davis- 1937...

15. Magoo

Reagan fixed it all in the 80's

16. joe bucker

joe bucker Active Member

I guess that I don't understand, people DESERVE a roof over their head? I guess that I missed that part in our constitution where is that guaranteed! I forgot that this is the business of being a victim. You understand the type of victims that Rev Al and Jessie support.

How many people are high school drop outs? The ones that don't care and just want to game the system.

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Didn't change where the money went. Even Clinton counted them together- to get his (never did) balanced budget (balanced 10 years out depending on a different Congress to hold the line)

18. Magoo

You might not find it in the Constitution
    you'll prolly find that stuff in your bible

19. Magoo

Jimmy there is no lockbox it gets borrowed for other things and paid back with interest.
    If the government didn't spend it we would have to put it in Banks CD's or somewhere

20. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

You can do alot when rich guys spend there money..... I bet Reagan would of made it possible to buy medical insurance in India...
    Barry really sucks mage. ..lol

Time for bong hits and buffalo wings...