Actual Death Panels: Florida Mother Of 3 Drops Dead After Republicans Refused To Expa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Apr 10, 2014.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

That's why we owe 17 Trillion, right? 200 Trillion plus if we count the promises....

It doesn't get 'borrowed'; it gets SPENT!

2. joe bucker

joe bucker Active Member

I know that I won't find anything in the constitution about that people deserve health care, a roof over their head, or a if you have no talent you are guaranteed anything. My Bible tells me that I'm suppose to help my fellow man not that they deserve anything.

The Bible was written by men. and in my religion there is only one perfect being. (being born and raised as a Catholic the Church doesn't like that I point this out to them on different occasions.)

Besides how can you mix Church and State that is a liberal no-no.

3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

The new Pope is making friends all over the world, even I like him ( but I'm not going to church)

4. Magoo

They borrowed it then they need to return it or declare Bankruptcy

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

like I pointed out; the original law says SSI payments go directly to the General Fund with no promise of any return. Then the Supreme Court in Helvering vs Davis agreed with that in 1937- saying that is the only reason the program is legal. So, NO- it's not borrowed, but used, as Congress sees fit. It's nothing but another tax, used from the General Fund- with a fancy title so Americans will allow it to happen, thinking tax rates are low. Government LIED! Imagine that! :duh:

6. Magoo

The reason they started Social security was to help take care of so many elderly that were broke it was deep in the Depression and no charity had enough to give.
    You want to nit pick about what its called similar to Clinton and Oral well he says it wasn't sex.
    You can save all your money under the mattress but it won't grow,the SS administration isn't allowed to keep a vault it must be invested with the US Government which is and has been the worlds safest investment

Back in 1937 SS was a brand new program like ObamaCare is today and just like now Republicans were attacking

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm fine with understanding that it's a Welfare Tax: FROM those who work- TO those who don't. I understand it's a tax, Mags. I'm not the nit-picker. YOU are the one grandstanding for it to be a noble admired plan on a pedistal that can never fail. Not me. If you can't make it on SSI now- what happens when it cuts (truly cuts, not just a cut in raises) your check???? It's as safe as all of our other programs and our fake dollar. That's not exactly comforting....

8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Everything along the Progressive agenda requires victim-hood. If we no longer had people thinking that they were victims, they'd get off their ass and start producing something. But since they claim to be victims, the system keeps supporting them.

9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

He doesn't care WHERE it comes from Jimmy.......only that it keeps coming.

10. Magoo

If the voters elect republicans and Tea Party hacks then it will be cut.
    And a few years from now people like yourself who go to get SS will say WTF Happened?
    You knuckleheads happened thats what happened

Then all the tv news will talk about people going without and dying in the streets.
    One day there will be a revolt and registered republicans will be treated like British loyalists after the revolutionary war

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So now 1 billion divided by 1 million equals 1800 @ month is a political idea? I thought math was math???

It's fake, Mags. Do I want mine- sure. Will it be there? Maybe for you and me if we die soon. Our kids pay the bill- get none. That's the math...

12. Magoo

The nations population is growing, more will pay in. Right now the bubble is the baby boomers but they won't be here forever

13. Spaghetti

Spaghetti Banned

Well IMO, maybe those liberals should use your screen name as an example to why abortions should be legalized, then everyone I'm sure would support it. :bgroovy:

14. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

more will not pay in because fewer are working, more are taking the paying in
    The bubble will burst and it wont be good when the checks stop rolling

15. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

....lol...
    your killing mE...lol.

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Silly Me. I thought SSI tax was only on employment! How much tax are you Paying on your Benes, Mags? Cause there aren't enough jobs. Read the SSI Trustees report...

17. Magoo

This is you guys

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to bet it's not the end of anything

18. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

More idiotic pictures and less discussion., it is your go to method. Less logic and more emotion. Abandon the Constitution and go right to the extreme. You would have made a great member of the modern Clergy....Like a modern Thomas Robert Malthus!

Abandonment of reason is to ripe for plunder.

19. Magoo

Have you met AutoCar yet?
    I think you two would hit it off

20. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

That seven day forecast :LMAO: