Yellow | ADP Payroll app

jenny807

TB Regular
Credits
Does anyone here use the ADP payroll app to look at their paystubs? I have not been able to log into it for a few days. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?? Thanks!

I don't trust the app., and do not have it installed. I checked my account this morning using a web browser on my phone.
Your password may have expired - if you can login create a new one.

This is where you login to view your weekly pay statement. Copies of your statements are available for download for two years from the statement date:

ADP myALINE

You may be required to get an initial user-name from your terminal manager to set up your account . Once you have the user-name you can establish the account online.

Last edited:
I use the app. I get a notification every Tuesday that it is available for download. I have also opted out from receiving a check stub. About once a month you have to change your password

It's not a password issue for me. It says I am not authorized to use this product, and to contact your system administrator. I have used adp since they first offered it to us!!

Does anyone here use the ADP payroll app to look at their paystubs? I have not been able to log into it for a few days. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?? Thanks!
when I read your post I went to the app and logged on using a pin number and it came up perfect like it always does I'm using an iPad maybe the operating system you're using makes a difference

I have been using the app and the website since it first became an option. Format has been updated at least twice. Never had any problem whatsoever.

Did anyone find a solution to this? I am now getting this same error and there's no contact number for ADP on the website. They say to contact YOUR system administrator. I know no one at my terminal will have a solution.

I've logged in every week since the program started with no problems. It let me change my password but that did no good.

Maybe they are not paying you anymore....probably figured you were having so much fun that you would do it for free! :D

Did anyone find a solution to this? I am now getting this same error and there's no contact number for ADP on the website. They say to contact YOUR system administrator. I know no one at my terminal will have a solution.

I've logged in every week since the program started with no problems. It let me change my password but that did no good.

I tried calling ADP, and looked on site and they will not deal with employees of a client...
We have to go through our Payroll or Hr in which I did here at 326 and what Payroll told me was that ADP was having network problems. Hope this helps

I tried calling ADP, and looked on site and they will not deal with employees of a client...
We have to go through our Payroll or Hr in which I did here at 326 and what Payroll told me was that ADP was having network problems. Hope this helps

Thanks. It's odd that it happened to people at different times and some have had no problems. I'll keep trying to log in.

G now I'm having the same problem everyone else is having. Did you talk to P or J.A?

yea me also now I fell better cause I thought it was just me, I do get discussed with it cause it work great then like now don't work