Yellow | ADP

Was told at 205 it's mandatory to sign up no more pay stubs.will we get pay summary for road drivers so we can see if we are getting shorted.

cant get it either....the template asks for content that is not on our check....will try some more later.....KK

This is an option. You don't have to sign up for this. I'm not. Far as im concerned it's replacing American jobs.

This is an option. You don't have to sign up for this. I'm not. Far as im concerned it's replacing American jobs.

May be the case presently, but 'optional' will become policy soon enough.
Many workplaces follow this procedure and function with this technology.
While you may protest this advancement in technology, it will come to pass.
Management has used this technology for years.

Signed up a couple weeks ago. Last nite got notifaction from app that pay will be deposited on 1/8. Logged on app and showed my pay for 8th. Clicked view pay details and it showed my pay stub I can print. Pay stub no longer shows 15% reduction as it did the previous 2 weeks. It shows hourly rate $21.0885. Good luck to the ones trying to show a loss on taxes next year for 2015 since they are not showing $24.81 hr minus 15%. We had a bunch here amend their taxes for 3 yrs back.

Signed up a couple weeks ago. Last nite got notifaction from app that pay will be deposited on 1/8. Logged on app and showed my pay for 8th. Clicked view pay details and it showed my pay stub I can print. Pay stub no longer shows 15% reduction as it did the previous 2 weeks. It shows hourly rate $21.0885. Good luck to the ones trying to show a loss on taxes next year for 2015 since they are not showing $24.81 hr minus 15%. We had a bunch here amend their taxes for 3 yrs back.

See, the amended tax return/tax refund nonsense hasn't still hasn't died! :lmao::hilarious::biglaugh:

Most will get away with claiming the loss. But for the unlucky few; repayment, interest and penalty. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Most will get away with claiming the loss. But for the unlucky few; repayment, interest and penalty. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

They'll all get caught by the IRS computers when the amounts on their tax returns don't match what their W-2's show. Just a matter of time till they get a letter from the IRS. Too funny for words.

See, the amended tax return/tax refund nonsense hasn't still hasn't died! :lmao::hilarious::biglaugh:
What is mystifying to me is who is helping them file the amended returns. Whoever it is must have a P.H.D. in finance. What am I thinking many posters here have their advanced degree in finance or economics. :1036316054:

What is mystifying to me is who is helping them file the amended returns. Whoever it is must have a P.H.D. in finance. What am I thinking many posters here have their advanced degree in finance or economics. :1036316054:

Not only that but so many also have MBA's in business and are just laying low as Teamsters because they don't like making those huge salaries as executives. Totally altruistic don't you think?