FedEx Freight | Adverse Weather

Redracer3136

BANNED
Credits
Kudos to the powers that be for thinking ahead and offering us the opportunity to run Sat ahead of “the storm of the century” in lieu of working Monday! :1036316054:
As it turned out, the winter storm wasn’t nearly as bad as predicted but CLT will probably still be closed Monday anyways. As for those of us who took advantage of the opportunity and ran Sat, we’ll enjoy Monday off...and for those who refused to work Sat for various reasons, you missed out on the easiest day’s pay I’ve had in a looong time!!

Oh my dear Red, while I’m certain you feel a sort of validation for your role in the Saturday FedEx working event held on Dec 8th, the rest of us were quite content in partaking in leisurely activities such as sleeping, eating and perhaps even playing hide the pickle.
So I think I can speak for the rest of us when I say, thanks for taking one for the team!

Oh my dear Red, while I’m certain you feel a sort of validation for your role in the Saturday FedEx working event held on Dec 8th, the rest of us were quite content in partaking in leisurely activities such as sleeping, eating and perhaps even playing hide the pickle.
So I think I can speak for the rest of us when I say, thanks for taking one for the team!
Thx Kitty!! No need for validation, just saying that’s the easiest day’s pay I’ve had in a long time. I don’t work Saturdays so I had no idea just how empty the roads would be compared to weekly traffic...it was like a ghost town on the highways!! :1036316054:

Kudos to the powers that be for thinking ahead and offering us the opportunity to run Sat ahead of “the storm of the century” in lieu of working Monday! :1036316054:
As it turned out, the winter storm wasn’t nearly as bad as predicted but CLT will probably still be closed Monday anyways. As for those of us who took advantage of the opportunity and ran Sat, we’ll enjoy Monday off...and for those who refused to work Sat for various reasons, you missed out on the easiest day’s pay I’ve had in a looong time!!

Cool story bro.....

Thx Kitty!! No need for validation, just saying that’s the easiest day’s pay I’ve had in a long time. I don’t work Saturdays so I had no idea just how empty the roads would be compared to weekly traffic...it was like a ghost town on the highways!! :1036316054:

You must be in the click, I worked 20 plus years before I could be off on Sat,