African- American mom and veteran view on Trump first year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by falconfan, Jan 21, 2018.

1. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

The kneelers won’t like this.
    First, as a black woman, I believe President Trump’s overall impact on the black community has been positive.

Second, as a military veteran, I see that President Trump’s impact on veterans has been positive.

Finally, as mother, I believe President Trump’s impact has been positive for my children.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/01/20/kathy-barnette-can-be-pro-trump-and-good-person.html

2. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

There are a lot more Kathy Barnettes out there than people realize.
    The public isn’t as stupid as cnn thinks they are.

falconfan likes this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

[​IMG]

This was from the link, this woman is a writer for Jimmy Fallon. Except for Barron President Trump’s children are adults. I don’t think you can take away adult children, being a writer doesn’t means nothing.

4. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

More and more of the liberal sheep are straying from the flock everyday.

falconfan likes this.
  5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Rev Al, Jesse, Van Jones, etc........ need to get this woman back on the plantation ASAP

just another threat to Dem power and the real reason they want to import noneducated, illeritate welfare cases from around the world
    when the black community finally wakes up and sees who the real racists are (the Dems) that is a voting block they will never get back

Northern Flash and falconfan like this.
  6. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

If i support trump i should have my children taken away. The rift between delusional costal liberals and regular working people couldnt get any bigger. I cant believe these ppl dont understand why they lost, and keep losing.

Northern Flash, Rastus and falconfan like this.
  7. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

They believe they are the smartest people in the room

buffalobill and Rastus like this.
  8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

Yep, even after they've lost over 1030 political seats since Obama took office. They are actually insane to continue down the same failed path and expect different results.
    The American people have finally caught on to what they are up to. Constant lies and divisive political rhetoric has turned the American people against the Democrat party and their biased, pathetic media.