After calling Obama a 'subhuman mongrel,' Ted Nugent campaigns for Texas's Greg Abbot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Who gives the ****? Where was the media when the same garbage was said about Bush?

OMG! An rocker said something crass! Like that's never happened.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

I wonder if Erin ever "grilled" any of the Leftists for calling Bush everything but a white man?

3. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

It is news when the said "rocker" campaigns for different candidates.

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I admit I only heard out-takes. Sounded like he's already apologized repeatedly for the word and then would try to explain his position of why he said it. She said sure let's get into that but didn't and went straight back to the word. So he apologized yet again- once again tried to have a conversation and once more she went back to the words rather than the ideas. It's like having a discussion with You or Mags or CCX or the other Leftists. You don't want solutions- you seem to only want Control and Revenge- only thru Big Government... it's the Obama Way.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It's like Pro Sports now trying to ban the N Word. Most of White Society quit using it 30 years ago and moved to open and smooth Race Relations. Young Urban Black Males have changed the N Word Meaning from Bondage to Bonding and use it to refer to themselves- but scream about Race. It's what happens in a Godless Culture with Massive Unemployment and little Motivation...

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

i love Rand's Libertarian-Constitutionalist Views. He is running for Prez, and saw how RON Paul's campaign went. He's swayed toward Establishment GOP views on a few things lately in obvious campaign mode.
    I couldn't do that so I don't run for office anymore...

7. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Only if there's a feeding frenzy afterwards... These days it's the bloggers... Not into that too much... Get off the couch and do something other than giving them the time of day...

8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

9. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Yeah......Like you know when to shut up. Most of the time it is about five paragraphs after you have proven yourself to be the follower we all know you to be. But that is the problem, you are an incoherent echo of the same thing any of us can hear any time. I have never heard anything but regurgance from you.

BTW Piers Morgan has been canned......Let's you know that the winds of change are all around us. And may I add that a group is calling for the impeachment of Eric Holder....Not by a white group but a group of Black Pastors!!!!

Black pastors group calls for Eric Holder impeachment over gay marriage - Washington Times

Now, how will the media handle this? Will the black Pastors be called racists? I will predict the media will find a way to try and make that claim and when they do their credibility will be diminished more than it already is. But I write this not for you. Your mind is made up, you will support Obama no matter what he does! The way men worship deities. I write this for the rest of the cast that might get a whiff of encouragement in knowing that there are still some decent people in the Democrat Party that may well one day rid themselves of the Democrats in Name Only.

10. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Nothing to see here.........

11. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

They will be labeled as a bunch of Uncle Toms and put on the same list as Allen West and Dr. Ben Carson. You know, "paid for by the Republican party" type of b.s.