Estes | agreement

imported_gorilla

TB Lurker
Credits
did everyone on this board who works for estes ,sign,i am sure,several documents that stated that you would work for certain pay,benefits,etc?i had to. i dont like some things either,but i still will all ways have the choice to leave if i dont like it.where are these jobs that are so good?

did everyone on this board who works for estes ,sign,i am sure,several documents that stated that you would work for certain pay,benefits,etc?i had to. i dont like some things either,but i still will all ways have the choice to leave if i dont like it.where are these jobs that are so good?
Never seen such docs. Never signed such docs. Curious though - why the hell would that make a difference, they just make the changes and basically say screw you. They could care less what you may think of what you're entitled to, should get or may even signed for. Remember your policy/employee manual? Subject to change whenever they want! Which is obvious because every time you call Richmond, new answer for every situation and it depends on who you talk to.

I can just see them now....hey Rob...just talked to so and so about whatever. When they call back lets tell them something else! Gotta keep them confused ya know. Make them feel like their management ya know.

I'm curious if new hires and the buyouts from GI are signing docs. I doubt it. Estes needs to know what their policy is to be able to tell someone else!

Lets face facts, when Rob gets us down to .32 a mile and $7.00 per hour, he'll be almost happy. Then the attorneys will be sent out to see how they can dig further!

Onward Robby Soldiers!!!!!

hate to tell ya all LTL companys are the same just different name on the door. i just smile and hold the steering wheel:bananalama:

plus i just went linehaul from the city . im enjoying the pay raise for the moment

Ya they always gloat but in do time it will turn to a big whine just like babies do when they lose there mommies

no i whine already. i worked at dugan linehaul for 5 years so i know the drill. just came off the road for the past 1.5 years to make family happy now they are sick of me soo off i go again. ill always whine

yea it is all the same ::shit:: in a round about way. some pay more some pay less, some provide pension with much better benifits, some do not.

yea it is all the same ::shit:: in a round about way. some pay more some pay less, some provide pension with much better benifits, some do not.
I think the key here is where the company you work for is going. What direction are they taking? I keep waiting for us to make a turn to the positive again. What has happened here? We used to be so, so much better than now. Management wants to blame economy, employees etc. Well, enough is enough already when it comes to blame. Our problems belong where they start. At the top. I keep thinking we have hit bottom and things will get back to or improve upon where we were. But, leave it to Richmond, they always find another way to bring us down.

Most companies are basically the same when it comes to pay and benefits, some are better in one but lack in the other. But here, Richmond just seems to be playing a game of checkers with a two year old and the two year old is kicking their butts.

So, I'm still willing to put a little more time in to see if the suits take their blinders off and wake up. How long who knows, but can't wait a life time to see.

Wake up Richmond, you have a lot of great employees wondering where your head is at.

-----

Pienso que la llave aquí es donde va la compañía que trabajas para. ¿Qué dirección están tomando? Guardo el esperar de nosotros para hacer una vuelta al positivo otra vez. ¿Qué ha sucedido aquí? Estábamos así pues, tanto mejoramos que ahora. La gerencia quiere culpar a la economía, a los empleados etc. Bien, bastante es bastante ya cuando viene culpar. Nuestros problemas pertenecen donde comienzan. En la tapa. Nos guardo el pensar he golpeado la parte inferior y las cosas volverán a o mejorarán sobre donde estábamos. Pero, déjala a Richmond, ellas encuentran siempre otra manera de derribarnos.

La mayoría de las compañías son básicamente iguales cuando viene a la paga y a las ventajas, algunas son mejores en una pero carecen en la otra. Pero aquí, Richmond apenas parece jugar a un juego de inspectores con dos años y los dos años están golpeando sus extremos con el pie.

Así pues, todavía estoy queriendo poner un poco más hora adentro de ver si los juegos quitan sus anteojeras y despiertan. Cuánto tiempo quién sabe, pero no puede esperar un rato de la vida de ver.

Despierta Richmond, tú tienen muchos grandes empleados el preguntarse en de donde está tu cabeza.

So, I'm still willing to put a little more time in to see if the suits take their blinders off and wake up. How long who knows, but can't wait a life time to see.

its a puzzling question, do you stay and see if they get bought by somebody that knows what they are doing or try something else?

i choose to high tail it out of there....we will see if i am a idiot or genius

its a puzzling question, do you stay and see if they get bought by somebody that knows what they are doing or try something else?

good luck to you freezeframe it will work out for you!:smilie_132:

Do you already have something or are you starting to look? Either way good luck, sorry to see someone who cares leave.

This job is like any other job,some days are good some days are bad,at least I can say that my paycheck has always cleard.Any trucking company you work for will have it's problem no doubt about it.I would rather be working here than at some @#$% hole company.

This job is like any other job,some days are good some days are bad,at least I can say that my paycheck has always cleard.Any trucking company you work for will have it's problem no doubt about it.I would rather be working here than at some @#$% hole company.

you would rather work at estes than some sh i t company wake up dude estes is a sh@% company most companys there paychecks do clear:butt kiss:

i will say estes is laid back as far as the term i work out of. i have worked at s@#t companys. i made more money at other companys but got treated like crap. estes just has no idea how to plan frieght. they throw the extra board at a problem a day late. the company needs to get some tech involved into the game. they also need to bring up the acc. pay and some of the richmond spec. out equi. doesnt work well in the west (mountains). but all and all im makin money sure it will get slow but that is the game. i cant complain at all for now.

you can sit for free waiting for loads no break down pay stay in ghetto motels and dump bunk houses

I never had to sit for loads. Breakdown is paid after one hour. I do not know about the bunk houses, nor have ever had to stay at a ghetto motel. I guess Estes should put us up in a 5 star resort, or maybe they should start buying sleeper trucks that way no more problems with acomodations.