AL.A Terminated UPS worker went postal at his service center killing 2 co-workers

Sad story. Watching coworkers getting terminated and wondering if they will be back with a vengeance is one of my worst fears about going to work. You just don't know.

i think that if the co-workers do not get along, then those would be the ones getting shot, stabbed, be-headed, etc.

which is why quite frankly i like working alone. it makes talking to myself, much easier.

but it also seems to me, the fired worker was fired for a reason, i mean let's face it, not too many people get fired just for the fun of it.

problem here though, does a company have a person psycho-analyzed at application time or at the second interview.>??

if it comes down to that, analyzing potential employee's, what is to say he/she does not snap later on..??

maybe for some job applicants, like a presidential candidate, or janitor in an insane asylum, pyscho analyzing would be in order....

Sad story. Watching coworkers getting terminated and wondering if they will be back with a vengeance is one of my worst fears about going to work. You just don't know.

This is why i keep my head on a Swivel at all times. I see workers with that miserable look on their face all the time. You never know when someones just got fired!

This is why i keep my head on a Swivel at all times. I see workers with that miserable look on their face all the time. You never know when someones just got fired!

hey...just because you saw me what, 5-6 dozen times with a miserable look.....you gonna profile me now...????

but, looks can be deceiving....(i think).

i constantly look over my shoulder, cuz when i talk.....i ain't politically correct, and tend to say "off color" things....

not that anyone here ever noticed...

I have been a member of this trucking message board since 1999,in that time I have seen a few posts.
That I'd say if those folks had a chance to personally know any one of us that disagreed with them.
They would be the ones who would go postal so to speak & really clean house.

I have been a member of this trucking message board since 1999,in that time I have seen a few posts.
That I'd say if those folks had a chance to personally know any one of us that disagreed with them.

i disagree with what you say........

uh...oh.....

Not to worry Brother Apostolic, this is the equivalent of a Rambo CB fight, only higher tech. In most cases [there are exceptions], people on here would be polite in person.

Not to worry Brother Apostolic, this is the equivalent of a Rambo CB fight, only higher tech. In most cases [there are exceptions], people on here would be polite in person.

i take exception to your exception.......

higher tech..??

brother, if you ever saw my 1999 Compaq puter i am on right now, you'd wonder how i made it this far......

now get back on 19.....

i got more shyte to say to you

i take exception to your exception.......

higher tech..??

brother, if you ever saw my 1999 Compaq puter i am on right now, you'd wonder how i made it this far......

now get back on 19.....

i got more shyte to say to you

Okie Dokie pro1driver. I gotta grip on your whip, catch you on the coax.

:shift: