Alabama closes 31 DMV offices

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I did and can see no proof mentioned. Somebody can say this or that write this report or that, don't mean nothing.
    What means something is how many people have been brought up on charges of voter fraud.
    My state Florida is run by republicans and if they found out illegals who would probably vote for a Democrat were voting they would have them in jail and deported. They take voting serious here I mean controlling the vote back in 2000 they threw the election for president.
    They could do it but you had better not

2. MuddleVanHeck

MuddleVanHeck Active Member

Okay, there's hundreds of these articles. There's also undercover videos. You're welcome to do your own research (and probably would, if you really cared about disenfranchising an American citizen's most important, fundamental right.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...g-arizona-kansas-efforts-to-stop-voter-fraud/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ld-non-citizens-decide-the-november-election/

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

I'm done here. You just need to try to be a little more honest, otherwise, this is a total waste of my time. I made the mistake of engaging a complete moron the other day, and I don't intend to do it again.

3. MuddleVanHeck

Also, if you could get on the Department of Justice to actually do their job and stop refusing to prosecute these cases, that would be nice. The DoJ has become a joke. They only target the right. The left gets a pass.

4. MuddleVanHeck

NBC News, if I recall correctly.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  5. Magoo

I don't want to waste my time either, as I said I don't care if so and so said this or that.
    I said show me proof of voter fraud, what you shown us is opinion pieces or sociology studies.
    If you offer up some piece please read it first don't assume it's factual
    I want the tally of prosecutions for voter fraud, how many can you deliver? Even case's that the prosecutor lost would be something in the right direction. If it's true and widespread as you guys say then people will get caught and probably deported.
    That will leave a paper trail in the news

My friend Harry said so is not proof of anything.

CCXdriver likes this.
  6. Magoo

The man said its a third degree felony and no one was prosecuted, this is a republican run state.
    They don't count the votes here anyway

7. MuddleVanHeck

Oh, so you didn't read anything. Alrighty then, have a nice life. On a final note, if you REALLY thing the leftist-controlled media is going to report these things, you have a lot of surprises ahead of you. And you really don't care if blacks can vote, because you don't care if any of American's votes count anyway. Maybe your agenda is just to bash conservatives, libertarians, independents, republicans, etc. Better yet, maybe you should stop thinking you're politically savvy, because you're clever by half. And indoctrinated.

8. Magoo

Bush had plenty of time in his administration 8 years. Remember this idiot?

9. Magoo

Please:438: don't go away mad, just go away

10. MuddleVanHeck

Oh, don't flatter yourself, Mags. I'm not mad; I'm embarrassed for you. You are the typical lefty cliche.

11. Magoo

And you think your not a brain washed righty.
    Your worse than I am. I advocate for things for the working class and the poor, you guys advocate for the upper class.
    But I'm glad you came back anyway

12. Gilly

Gilly Banned

You mean like Detroit Mi. The last time Detriot was run by republicans was 1962 and it was one of the wealthiest cities in America. After 50+ years of democratic rule a once mighty city is now bankrupt. That place is so horrible you can't even say people get the government they deserve. No one deserves that.

MuddleVanHeck likes this.
  13. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

I don't blame the democrats as I do for everyone who started to buy foreign cars . Yeah fifty years a go we all bought American cars . That's all changed now . Remember the old bumper sticker ? :Hungry?eat your foreign car. The American auto industry is what kept Detroit a vibrant city.

14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

And some day we're even going to have a black President. Then the Black unemployment rate will stop rising, black on black crime will decrease, Black poverty levels will stop rising, and the racial divide will disappear.
    Ahhhh,...........Ummmm..........wait. Forget it.

15. Northern Flash

Exactly. The Democrats need victims. Without them dividing the country up and convincing everyone that they are a victim, they lose votes. Look at how much effort this current group of Democrats has put in to dividing up this nation.

16. Northern Flash

We've noticed that.
    You seem to struggle with things like American's coming first as a priority.
    You'd rather call an illegal that is in our country an "undocumented immigrant".
    And you also need to look at the words self-reliance.
    The right wing thinks that you shouldn't be dependent on everyone else for your lifestyle.

Yep. You don't get it.