Estes | albany hotels

loosechange

TB Lurker
Credits
what a dump ive only been running xtra board since new bids yes i came off 2 yrs of hub to have this great deal but ive gotta say this has to be the worst place ive stayed so far

I stayed in a motel in Albany NY before and it was pretty nice. That's an upscale republican area.

Can't be much worse than Wilson, NC. In the summer time with no a/c and the strong oder of curry for a 1/2 mile.

Try again...How bout Aberdeen....Or the old one in ATL...Fortunately, you never had to stay in that one....Ask Dew about his home terminal bedding place...That was the first place, I ever seen the rats run to get away.....

Try again...How bout Aberdeen....Or the old one in ATL...Fortunately, you never had to stay in that one....Ask Dew about his home terminal bedding place...That was the first place, I ever seen the rats run to get away.....
I'll slip in there sometimes to grab a quick shower if I'm being a cheap skate and don't go home or pay for a motel. I don't stay in bunk rooms anymore now that I have a sleeper. It don't idle and it gets hot but a least I know who has slept in it last. I think Cjmh was talking about the motel in Wilson. I've heard stories about it.

ya drummerboy next time i think ill try the place across the street for sure and rightturn your absolutly right i need to stop my complaining

Yeah I was talking about motel in Wilson NC. I don't mind Aberdeen I am a member at the titty bar and I have a girlfriend at the mexican restaurant up the street. And I have stayed in both Atl hotels. Wilson still has my vote for worse.

Yeah I was talking about motel in Wilson NC. I don't mind Aberdeen I am a member at the titty bar and I have a girlfriend at the mexican restaurant up the street. And I have stayed in both Atl hotels. Wilson still has my vote for worse.
I knew you were a gold club member. I can tell by your attitude.

I knew you were a gold club member. I can tell by your attitude.

Bottom of the steps 1st table on the right, that's my spot close to the wall so when I get sloppy I have something to lean against. Mildew I think me and you are a couple of sorry azz scum bags. If you ever see me in there you can buy me a beer. Im the guy about to boink the pig in my profile picture but I have a little more hair now.

Last edited by a moderator:
:biglaugh: I ain't never!
That Mexican restaurant and gold club definitely makes up for the critters at the motel

I'll slip in there sometimes to grab a quick shower if I'm being a cheap skate and don't go home or pay for a motel. I don't stay in bunk rooms anymore now that I have a sleeper. It don't idle and it gets hot but a least I know who has slept in it last. I think Cjmh was talking about the motel in Wilson. I've heard stories about it.

I know which one you were talking about, but you still missed staying in the Hanoi Hilton in ATL under the office..You would change your mind totally about Wilson,if you were ever a guest there...