SAIA | albuquerque, nm, terminal

BlueColoredTrucks

TB Regular
Credits
i applied for city driver, line-haul and dock worker for the albuquerque terminal about 10 days ago, i logged on today and looked at my application status and it said "active" for all 3 of them....

does this mean someone is actually looking at my app? how long does it usually take until it says they dont want me or they want to interview me or something?

probably not going to get a job for a while company is in a cut the fat mode now if you can work the dock ,city ,and do a linehaul run all at the same time you are my hero:1036316054: :hysterical:

probably not going to get a job for a while company is in a cut the fat mode now if you can work the dock ,city ,and do a linehaul run all at the same time you are my hero:1036316054: :hysterical:

Get real SJ. They would not hire anyone that qualified.:hysterical: :hysterical: Makes too much sense.

hehhe you guys sound just as disgrunteld as us on the con-way boards.... i applied for all three to better my chances to get something, which im shure u knew....

so let me get this straight.....the saia website doesnt work like say the yellow website where u can only apply fora job if their looking in that area....

...whereas you can apply for ANY job at saia even if theyre not looking and be kept in the dark....

Nope. You can apply any where. I was picking on SJ for his description of you working the dock, p&d, linehaul, all at once.