Alexandria,VA. A Trucker cut to short making a right & got hung up on a lane divider.

Like none of you guys ever ran over a curb
If, in your opinion, such is a "curb", what type construct do you consider as a Jersey Wall?
A Sound Barrier?
- - - -
I've run over/onto MANY CURBS (not anywhere close to that height) yet haven't become "stuck" or rearranged landscaping or hit parked or moving vehicles or PEOPLE.
I usually never "hit a curb" at any speed over 5 mph.
Some "curbs" are lower than many speed bumps yet have other defined obstacles.

Remember when you (general audience) were younger and starting to DRIVE Combination Vehicles when someone might have stated USE ALL THE AVAILABLE ROOM?

Some newbies discover quickly they're never gonna be Truck Drivers and the sooner they LEARN, the better for all Motorists as well innocent Jersey Walls, Toll Booth entrances, Truck Stops, other Trucks, etc.

nut-n-honey CHEERIOS!!

I'm willing to give him the "benefit of a doubt" a "second chance" maybe " lesson learned the hard way" who knows he might have been getting out of the way of an emergency vehicle

You may be right kantgetryte,anything could have caused this,really hard to tell sitting at our computers.
Could have been a lack of experience,got distracted,or any number of other things.

I will admit to being sarcastic,I can't fathom hitting that barrier and at the start and not knowing 'sumptin' was wrong! Boggles the mind the things I see here

You didnt know the situation of the trucker himself with just a minor distraction of lack of sight something like this can happen. Stay safe !