all done

thats the way i have taken it from jersey and new england past few weeks putting the blame on the south // J3 for losing money i asked the regional mngr to sho me n blck and white where we were losing money and he couldnt just wanted to talk about it if they cant back it up with proof then dont bring it up i put 13 yrs here and this is what me and my fellow employees get the shaft but thnx for the info sorry for there loss that goes to sho u jevic is slowly falling down and or going for broke

I am the only New Englander posting on here, and I don't think I've mentioned it. We have had layoffs of drivers and office staff here, and I would argue we are the most profitable terminal in the company. and we are not provided our numbers either.

I have talked to numerous southern drivers who have agreed, that freight from the south isn't as profitable.

I have been with Jevic for 9 years and I know a few of the locals down at J3 that have been affected by this. I have been to J3 myself a couple times and I know the office staff. Just because I am in Mass doesn't me I am not bothered by what's happening to my friends in the south.

That's not true. The local and regional drivers in New England we're not given a severance package, just the pink slip.

I apologize. I didn't know there was any local, regional, or shuttle drivers losing their jobs besides the ones at J3,5, and 8. Just goes to show the company you work, or worked for doesn't it. We all know if it weren't for the law. We would have been out on our behinds without any warning at all. Not the company I went to work for years ago.

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN and the biggest word I learned was "LOOK"

fishing09.gif

Thats right. Maybe you should add a word to that though. "Listen". Look and Listen and you can hear whats crumbling down around you.

cc how old is the news about us closing J3?

about as old as your corney lines.
give it up dude it is all over. Just start new and get a job already. Im sure you have bills to pay.We get it already JEVIC sucks this and that but you sitting on here everyday talking trash is not going to get them to open J3 back up.

So whoever is watching these posting can you please block this dude.

Believe me, I know what will get me "blocked" and what wont. And I haven't said anything in a long time about J3 closing. If I were to get a call today that they decided to keep J3 open. I may go back. But only long enough to find another job. Dont worry about "my" bills. They are doing fine. A luxury provided because I wasnt a road driver. They are the real ones getting hosed here. And its not just the southern drivers getting hosed. Its happening all over. Soon enough you all will be job hunting with the rest of us. You know you're already looking. You just may not admit it right now. It is my intention to trash talk this company. And that is exactly what I intend on doing for a long while yet. There may come a day when I quit, But I'm afraid Jevic may not last that long. Like I said before if you dont like that, You get over it, deal with it, take a pill, get some counciling, or just dont read my posts. Your choice.

It sounds like you would like us all to lose ourjobs and maybe that would satisfy you. We all feel bad enough about everything that has transpired. You don't have to harp on every post someone puts up..........MOVE ON !!!!

I absolutely do not wish this on anybody. I can just see the writing on the wall. As everyone else should be able to do. I cant see why anyone would defend a company that would treat their drivers the way Jevic is continuing to do.

Drivers are telling me that Cowboy is the reason we got kicked out of Clinton Tn on thier relay....so go figure
Somebody lied to you. I did a J3 to J5 shuttle. We got kicked out of the truck stop in Clinton, TN because we weren't buying fuel or spending any money there. And there was some drivers continuing to drop their trls in the fuel island after being asked not to do so. Of which I was not one of them. Doesn't change the fact that Jevic is a sorry company that treats its drivers badly. And probably always will. Until they bleed the company dry and completely close the doors. So... "Go Figure"

I cant see why anyone would defend a company that would treat their drivers the way Jevic is continuing to do.
I can tell you why. I will defend the company as long as I work here. I will project a positive attitude about the company to the customers as long as I wear a Jevic shirt.
You wouldn't be so pi**ed off at Jevic if you didn't truly feel the same way about Jevic as I do.
Management has made and continues to make decisions that affect our job here. Sometimes good for the drivers and sometimes not so good. But regardless of how they affect us, they feel that they are decisions that HAVE to be made.
I don't defend management's decisions by any means. Sometimes they really suck. Like the closings. And the layoffs right before Xmas. I really feel for all the people affected by these decisions but I don't see all doom and gloom either.
I saw the numbers and although I don't agree, I do understand.
If Jevic closes its doors tomorrow, I would look at it as a great run while it lasted. I've made alot of friends here that I hope to keep the rest of my life. That and the fact I have a pretty fat bank account thanks to Jevic. They didn't give me anything but they gave me the opportunity to earn it. And for that I am thankful.
This company is different. That's why guys still defend it. Maybe not a brotherhood like it was years ago but still good guys who work together to keep it as strong as they can.
Sorry guys, I've read and I've read but every once in a while, I just feel like I gotta type.:soapbox: