Estes | All posts are back from 2006 to present

mildew

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Now we can use the search option to find some info that happened in the last 5 years

been working on the database, lost about 4 hours of posts, gained about 800,000 look at your post count

I wondered about that, all my subscribed except for 2 topics are gone...*SIGH* I guess I'm going to have to leave, or threaten to like everyone else did last time...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wondered about that, all my subscribed except for 2 topics are gone...*SIGH* I guess I'm going to have to leave, or threaten to like everyone else did last time...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering how the member count went up to 30K?

I think the system is counting all of those old posts/posters into the count.

I was wondering how the member count went up to 30K?

I think the system is counting all of those old posts/posters into the count.

Thats actually counting all the registered members here, we actually have more, we lost about 4 years of data

Thats actually counting all the registered members here, we actually have more, we lost about 4 years of data

Soooooo, no one cares that I got mad and threatened to leave? What up? No one wants me to get really mad!! I could get my feelings hurt and then you all will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grocerythrower said:
Soooooo, no one cares that I got mad and threatened to leave? What up? No one wants me to get really mad!! I could get my feelings hurt and then you all will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would have a split moment that we would ask " who was that dude that got really mad " :)

"Oh GT...Don't leave...We will all never be the same"...Now..How's that sound...Shut up and post,you freak....

"Oh GT...Don't leave...We will all never be the same"...Now..How's that sound...Shut up and post,you freak....

Well by God..I never!!!!!!

And to BeerMan...You would remember me, I'm unforgetable, you know you and all the other mods would be scouring the net to find me and bring me back...yes Sir, I am that improtiant!!!!

Well by God..I never!!!!!!

And to BeerMan...You would remember me, I'm unforgetable, you know you and all the other mods would be scouring the net to find me and bring me back...yes Sir, I am that improtiant!!!!

"Improtiant"...What the hell is that? Take your meds "japbikeboy".....Your slurring your speech...LOL....